Voo doo 4 into 2 exhaust new for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a voodoo exhaust 4 into 2 can get the last one at yana shiki in plantation Florida.Lots of websites claiming to have stock are full of shit and stutter when when they actually check their "warehouse"I actually opened the box and looked at it so it is real.they are willing to deal on it too.iam starting to see parts starting to dry up and no longer available Dale walker is blowing out the last of his stock.Wont be long the vmax will be considered a dinosaur and can't get cool parts anymore.I remember burning a tire every three weeks ( in my grandpa Simpson voice) then the kaiser made all the parts obsolete

Anyone looking for a voodoo exhaust 4 into 2 can get the last one at yana shiki in plantation Florida.Lots of websites claiming to have stock are full of shit and stutter when when they actually check their "warehouse"I actually opened the box and looked at it so it is real.they are willing to deal on it too.iam starting to see parts starting to dry up and no longer available Dale walker is blowing out the last of his stock.Wont be long the vmax will be considered a dinosaur and can't get cool parts anymore.I remember burning a tire every three weeks ( in my grandpa Simpson voice) then the kaiser made all the parts obsolete
How much?

How much?
There is also us “Hoarders” out there. The primary parts breaker guys have probably thrown away more shit than you can imagine! I know it got to be a struggle for me to come to grips of whether I toss something, restore it for a rainy day or store it.
consumables like rubber parts and gaskets are the problems.

There is also us “Hoarders” out there. The primary parts breaker guys have probably thrown away more shit than you can imagine! I know it got to be a struggle for me to come to grips of whether I toss something, restore it for a rainy day or store it.
consumables like rubber parts and gaskets are the problems.
Wubs the rubber parts with its lotion : )

Latest posts

Back