VW Jetta driver suffers a road rage fit....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tool had the brakes locked, climbed the curb, and that was it. A total loss of control. Learn to drive. What was he gonna do, try to stay w/the bikes?

Watch the video and the wheels when he kisses the curb. Both brakes on the right side were locked.

Last edited:
The tool had the brakes locked, climbed the curb, and that was it. A total loss of control. Learn to drive. What was he gonna do, try to stay w/the bikes?

Watch the video and the wheels when he kisses the curb.

He did lock up the brakes, I don't know why unless he was brake checking the bikers but from the wrong lane! LOL

The rumor is that the guy's girlfriend pulled the e-brake because she was angry that he was racing the bikes. I'd wager a break up is on the horizon...

Driver isn't the best driver for sure, but the lane splitting thing I really don't agree with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebrake comment makes the most sense to me. I don't see anyone losing control on a nearly straight road at what ~100-115 mph?

Driver isn't the best driver for sure, but the lane splitting thing I really don't agree with

I really miss splitting lanes especially after I moved from California to Kentucky...but that being said, the speed that biker guy did while lane splitting was/is illegal even in California.

I think splitting has its benefits but it's just not a good idea. You can't trust any driver on the roads today, their mindless, and just fucking retarded. The last thing they're even thinking about is sharing a lane with a bike,but social media and driving selfies make top shelf. Plus, I think that when lane splitting is abused it gives bikers a bad rep

The bikers were tools too, riding like that. There was no need to behave like that except a total lack of consideration for other road users, at least the lane-splitter's actions.

Mix testosterone, speed, and a lack of skill in operation of a vehicle, and this is what you get. Oh, and let's not forget the "need" to text constantly.

Latest posts

Back