Waco TX Twin Peaks biker shootout

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years from now we will be lucky to know what actually happened, IE: the catalyst for the whole event.

Somebody ought to tell these guys that "Sons Of Anarchy" was just a TV show... Bozos like these upstanding citizens are why I really don't like being called a 'biker'...

Yea, I would like to see some of the other camera angles from the business next door too.

I too would like to see more, but probably won't! Police/ local "officials"/ and maybe even the Feds are managing the info to keep themselves looking like the good guys, aka protector of the public, that sheeple are taking their word for gospel.:bang head::damn angry:

I'm grateful not to live in or be associated with that world today. It has more to do with illegal activities, gang rivalries and violence, than riding a motorcycle. Once you slip that cut on, the world as you knew it will never be the same. It's glamorized by TV shows not showing all that really goes on. You become a target for other organizations and the police & sometimes your own.

Some strange things happened that day....unless there's an FBI investigation (which is unlikely) I doubt we'll ever know exactly what went on there.

It sure died a quick media death tho! :hmmm:

Again , don't have all the facts but some of the stories from families that were there seem to lead towards a conclusion that this was a set-up by LE . All the dead had been shot in the head by rifle fire , mainly ' military-style assault weapons with large capacity magazines '...:ummm:...find it amusing that SWAT teams were ' on-site ' and set up outside the area...:whistlin:

I too would like to see more, but probably won't! Police/ local "officials"/ and maybe even the Feds are managing the info to keep themselves looking like the good guys, aka protector of the public, that sheeple are taking their word for gospel.:bang head::damn angry:

Yep ! :bang head: I am sure some heard all the fire from the swat team & pulled out guns before they knew it was the police shooting at them

Looked to me like the vast majority were covering for their lives and just trying to escape the chaos....give or take the one dude discharging his handgun near the end. The 1st guy shown brandishing may have been deciding whether or not to fear for his life with his gun, rather than deliberately threatening anyone with it....and I can't say I'd have done it much differently had I been packing, present that day, and unaware of the source of gunfire outside.

Latest posts

Back