want some extra money for mods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Two word "scrap metal". I do road constuction, and when we do bridge demo, there is a tremondous amount of scrap metal. I've been taking in loads of bridge beams, rail and such to the local yard (niagara falls). Right now the price for metal is $200.00 a ton. Some of the loads I took in were close to $2500.00. Now I know most people don't have that kind metal laying around, but I'm sure some of you guys have old rotors or any kind of scrap (alunium, copper) cluttering your garages. Now is a good time to cash in. Even old washers and dryers are bringing $200 a Ton.
Tim

$2500? Thats like 25,000 lbs of scrap. How in the hell did you transport that much weight to a metal recycler?

That's 5 60ft bridge beams on a 48 ft flatbed tractor-trailer with a few flags on it, and a pick-up with flashing lights behind me:punk:

Sweet deal. For the rest of us that don't have that kind of metal sitting around, he always have the sperm bank.

Latest posts

Back