• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted 12" 440 or 444 Progressive shocks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrostude

Reaction score
Tried a pair of 412's in 12 inch. Love the geometry/stance but the 444's spoil me for the ride.

Have a mint pair of 13" black Progressive 444s with standard and heavy duty springs, and a very nice pair of chrome 12" Progressive 412s, in case you might be inclined to work a swap. Or cash works, then i can sell these.

Might consider 11.5 or 12.5 inch 444/440 shocks, standard duty springs (105/150 is what I am using now). Please include part number if possible.

retrostude at yahoo dot com

Tried a pair of 412's in 12 inch. Love the geometry/stance but the 444's spoil me for the ride.

Have a mint pair of 13" black Progressive 444s with standard and heavy duty springs, and a very nice pair of chrome 12" Progressive 412s, in case you might be inclined to work a swap. Or cash works, then i can sell these.

Might consider 11.5 or 12.5 inch 444/440 shocks, standard duty springs (105/150 is what I am using now). Please include part number if possible.

retrostude at yahoo dot com

The 444's do give a nice ride and infinitely adjustable. I bought the 440's on sale from Ron Ayers a while ago. Actually it was a steal, and I should have bought more of them in different sizes. I wish I had gone with 12" instead of 13"

Latest posts

Back