• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted gen 1 (1992 specifically) Mint exhaust. Like new....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDB

Reaction score
Buddy has a 1992 Vmax... He is looking for a perfect stock exhaust... Anybody got one? Assume most any stock exhaust for any year gen 1 would work?

Please email me
[email protected]

The back pipes shouldn't matter the front pipes, buy a replacement set of delkevic. The resonator / megaphone assembly, just keep your eye out for one somebody took off when they added an aftermarket exhaust. I have two NOS takeoffs that I'm saving for a show bike that I haven't gotten around to building yet. I believe there is also a manufacturer of replica factory exhausts, a web search should turn that one up.

The back pipes shouldn't matter the front pipes, buy a replacement set of delkevic. The resonator / megaphone assembly, just keep your eye out for one somebody took off when they added an aftermarket exhaust. I have two NOS takeoffs that I'm saving for a show bike that I haven't gotten around to building yet. I believe there is also a manufacturer of replica factory exhausts, a web search should turn that one up.
Should probably sell one of those stock sets to my buddy! Lol

Back