• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WANTED---Morleys Stainless 4-2 exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbx1260cc

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of the Morleys Stainless 4-2 pipes for my 1988 V-max.

Anyone have a used set that they are selling, perhaps as they return a bike to stock?

Located in Georgia so unless local will need shipped (I'll pay the cost to do so ).

Would also "consider" a set of Dale Walker full system as well.

Thank you

Looking for a set of the Morleys Stainless 4-2 pipes for my 1988 V-max.

Anyone have a used set that they are selling, perhaps as they return a bike to stock?

Located in Georgia so unless local will need shipped (I'll pay the cost to do so ).

Would also "consider" a set of Dale Walker full system as well.

Thank you
Sad, but once a Cycle goes out of production parts across the board start to dry up, be it OEM or after market items, like the great Marks Exhaust. The problem is compounded when your machine is a low seller like MAX. Another problem is the great lack of skilled mechanics that can work on these machines. All in al lit makes me sad. I just wish Yama had just done an overhaul of the Gen 1 and not trashed it for a total new machine, it could have been such an amazing machine...

You can see more pics of the systems we make in our Morleys Muscle Facebook page (we have our regular page and our electrical group). Look for the albums and then the exhaust album. I sell a number of systems besides ours too. There are some videos on FB and Youtube as well.

Price is $1250 plus postage.

Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 58
You can see more pics of the systems we make in our Morleys Muscle Facebook page (we have our regular page and our electrical group). Look for the albums and then the exhaust album. I sell a number of systems besides ours too. There are some videos on FB and Youtube as well.

Price is $1250 plus postage.

Email me at [email protected]
What a beauty of a MAX!!!!!! :)

Back