• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED VMAX 1700 Leaf Screen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markmadmax

Reaction score
hi I’d like a “leaf screen” if anyone has one for sale or trade I have full set of brand new Matt grey bodywork and exhausts to help oh and I’m in the UK cheers

I sold one last year but thought about getting it scanned in. There are a lot of little parts with it so not going to be something super easy to replicate.

Would be great to give it ago I'm sure loads of people would want one just need to start the process

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I have an Exactrep Flyscreen for sale. I upgraded to the Puig Full Touring screen and no longer need the Flyscreen. I installed it in March so its fairly new. Make me an offer, its shipping out of Wisconsin.

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I have an Exactrep Flyscreen for sale. I upgraded to the Puig Full Touring screen and no longer need the Flyscreen. I installed it in March so its fairly new. Make me an offer, its shipping out of Wisconsin.

PM sent.

Back