warm enough to ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mabchewy

Reaction score
Finally got some warm weather Sat. Took the Max out with the girlfriend on the back. Rode up Hwy. 21 to stone Mtn. Hope we have some more of this unusually warm weather soon!!!

It was allmost 70 here on Saturday, so I got some ridding in as well....probably none this week though back to the thirties and low fouties

Same here. Rode with my father on Saturday, then on Sunday my wife was suited up and warming up her bike by 10am. So we did some riding on Sunday as well.

Was a good weekend.:eusa_dance:

grrrrrr.....I did some riding last week.....even to work.
But Saturday night (at 1/2 time of the cowboys game....GO 'BOYS!) I tore off my mufflers to put my new ones on..... not thinking I might need new gaskets!
Sooooo....the max is sitting in the garage minus pipes!
oh well....rained today anyhow!
oh...did I mention.....GO COWBOYS.....lol
(Born Yankee, southern boy by heart!)

Well I did in fact ride on Sunday, but this is NH and it only got up to 43 degrees. (That passes for riding weather in these parts.) But there's already heavy salt on the roads so only my dirt bike is gassed up this time of year.

It's back in the teens tonight so the riding is done for awhile. :confused2:

Up here in Ontario, we did have a crap load of snow, but that was a week or so ago and since then it has all melted. The weather is cool but enough to ride if you bundle up a bit. Plus 5 today. I have had it put away for 4 to 5 weeks now anyways. It wont get nice enough to have good riding weather until around May.

Robbarrie said:
Up here in Ontario, we did have a crap load of snow, but that was a week or so ago and since then it has all melted. The weather is cool but enough to ride if you bundle up a bit. Plus 5 today. I have had it put away for 4 to 5 weeks now anyways. It wont get nice enough to have good riding weather until around May.
Well luckily we haven't had any snow just south of you. You may keep it all up there! :snow::Snowmobile:

Well, It is above freezing this morning so No Black Ice. That means Ride to Work day! So I took the New 1998 Vmax to work this morning. First ride on the new max.

outlaws justice said:
Well, It is above freezing this morning so No Black Ice. That means Ride to Work day! So I took the New 1998 Vmax to work this morning. First ride on the new max.

Dave,
We're really lucking out up here in NY arent we?
I LOVE IT!
I need to get my bike back together so I can ride!

Dreamster66 said:
Dave,
We're really lucking out up here in NY arent we?
I LOVE IT!
I need to get my bike back together so I can ride!

Sure cannot beat these temps, Would like to also be able to ride the Snowmobiles this winter but I will ride whatever the weather allows!

Latest posts

Back