WARNING: Ricepaddymotorcycles.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-cman

Alien Abductee
Reaction score
Enailed Rice Paddy Motorcycles thru eBay (ricepaddyco) twice over a week and a half to ask about one of their auctions (HAC backrest for Vmax). They never responded.

I went to their website and got 7 Trojan viruses. Fortunately Norton caught them and flaged the site as "UNSAFE". I emailed them and the email was rejected by the server as "mailbox quota exceeded". Don't know what is going on but you might want to avoid doing any business with them till it is figured out.

sounds like their site/server has gotten hacked :damn angry:

hope they can get it sorted out soon...

Enailed Rice Paddy Motorcycles thru eBay (ricepaddyco) twice over a week and a half to ask about one of their auctions (HAC backrest for Vmax). They never responded.

I went to their website and got 7 Trojan viruses. Fortunately Norton caught them and flaged the site as "UNSAFE". I emailed them and the email was rejected by the server as "mailbox quota exceeded". Don't know what is going on but you might want to avoid doing any business with them till it is figured out.
Good looking out. Thanks for the heads up....

There's been problems with that company for years now. I remember reading the same things on other forums at least 2-3 years ago...

Latest posts

Back