Warrior Wheels???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone looked into weather the wheels from a Warrior will work on a Max?
I was in traffic on my way home tonight and a midnight edition Warrior was stuck in traffic beside me and we shared a lane for a while and I was a little impressed with the 3 spoke rims on the Warrior. The midnight edition has the same paint scheme on the rims as the Max does.
Plus I Think I noticed Inverted Forks on it? But Not sure.

Has anyone looked into weather the wheels from a Warrior will work on a Max?
I was in traffic on my way home tonight and a midnight edition Warrior was stuck in traffic beside me and we shared a lane for a while and I was a little impressed with the 3 spoke rims on the Warrior. The midnight edition has the same paint scheme on the rims as the Max does.
Plus I Think I noticed Inverted Forks on it? But Not sure.

No they won't just bolt on...

Yes it has inverted forks...

The Warrior is a belt drive unit and the rear wheel is 6.00 inches wide and they spoon on it a 200 series tire... Bad ass but not as mean as the 240 on the M109R:punk: :worthy:

This is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to rework a set of Warrior wheels for the max. If so I'd like to hear some details. I found a set for cheap.

Back