WarriorR6 award (Great Guy)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
OK all, I am not asking to see if he deserves one. I am only here to tell you that Michael was given one by me for is VERY gracious donation of his motorcycle magazine collection to my friend Nathan who has been stricken with brain cancer.

Michael sent 67 pounds of magazines to me so that I could add mine and ship them out to Nathan. We have a crap ton of magazines going out now so he can have something to read when sitting in the hospital recovering.

Michael spent a lot of money to send these to me and has never met the man.

Michael, If you ever need ANYTHING let me know. You have a friend in me.

I'd also like to thank everyone else that has taken the time to send him a get well message on his journal.

His sitting comfy at home right now letting his body settle down after his kidney scare last week. He should have his brain surgery sometime next week we hope.

Cheers,
Chris

Right on - its this kind of thing that makes this forum so KICK ASS. BTW, Warrior also helped me out a lot in putting together what I need for my brake upgrade. Referred a guy to me who sold me great looking rotors from a Warrior for $35 each! Congrats on the award - it is well deserved.

I appreciate the award Chris, very much so. I live strongly by the principle of "passing it on". I can relate to your and Nathan's situations. As I mentioned to you when we were in communications about getting the magazines out, my sister was diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer (51 case recorded) herself the day before her 47 birthday in July. I have seen the positive effects of faith, support and a good mind set. Many people have reached out to help her/us, so this was a no brainer for me when I read your thread. If it just makes Nathan feel good or distracts him for a little why it was well worth it.

Besides, this forum is an incrediable community full of people that are helping each other everyday and I have been on the reason end of it many times from many of the members. So these are just my ways of contributing.

Like I said the only person that is happier than Nathan about the mags is my wife. She's pretty happy that I got rid of 3 years worth multiple subscriptions of magazines from the house. ;-)

Thanks again everyone. Remember when you have a chance "pass it on"!!!

Agreed Michael!

I talked to Nathan just an hour or so again and he's in high spirits and looking forward to the surgery as he believes it will get him one step closer to recovery which I too believe.

I told him we had gotten a crap ton of mags together for him and he said, "I like magazines." and then I told them they were motorcycle mags and he said "I love motorcycle magazines" so it's totally worth it. Believe it or not the surgery is only a few hours long and he's in the hospital hopefully a few days to recover and then sent home. They WILL be shaving him bald and cutting him open. I hope to get a picture of him bald... lol

Cheers all,
Chris

Agreed Michael!

I talked to Nathan just an hour or so again and he's in high spirits and looking forward to the surgery as he believes it will get him one step closer to recovery which I too believe.

I told him we had gotten a crap ton of mags together for him and he said, "I like magazines." and then I told them they were motorcycle mags and he said "I love motorcycle magazines" so it's totally worth it. Believe it or not the surgery is only a few hours long and he's in the hospital hopefully a few days to recover and then sent home. They WILL be shaving him bald and cutting him open. I hope to get a picture of him bald... lol

Cheers all,
Chris

My sister started losing her hair 2 weeks after her first chemo treatment. We convinced her to just shave the rest. It was just a show of try to control your situation with the disease instead of it dictating things to you. Just little things to get your mind in posiitive manner. It may sound ridiculous but the little things add up.

Get his A$$ up soon and we'll find some where to get together for magazine reading party. :punk:

Cool, just watch out for the mags with stuck together pages - lol.

Sean

Cool, just watch out for the mags with stuck together pages - lol.

Sean

reminds me of a bob and tom flick

the hottest woman ive ever seen, was in a dirty magazine.
but now that girl is gone forever....
cuz all the pages are... stuck together!

Latest posts

Back