Was Having An Anxiety Attack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had an anxiety attack. I had to order some 10mm sockets. This is what they sent me. Having an anger attack now. Got enough 7/16 sockets to startup a store.

View attachment 82253
I have ordered something in the past a couple times that was labeled incorrectly like yours. The people pulling the product do not make sure it is correct, they assume the bar code is correct. Good luck.

At least you get mail ordered stuff. UPS has black balled me cause I received an overnight order 24 days after the fact and they blamed me for the lost order. Then they wouldnt refund my overnight postage so I back it out through my card. USPS has approximately a 20% chance of receiving items and receiving them on time. No one really uses FedEx so I dont have a say with them, but I am sure they are just as bad. On the bright side....I received TONS of free stuff this year. When an order doesnt arrive when its supposed to....I contact the company and give them 48 hours to send me a replacement. This has only happened once. I then contact my bank, pull the payment and within 30 days, eventually receive what I ordered. My last debacle was an inner tube for my mini bike. Ordered a 19x7x8 tube. I received a tube for a 19" motorcycle rim. Sent pictures and they actually had the gall to blame me, despite emailing them their ad stating it was for my size. They let me have that tube for free. But I had no need for it. I ended up trading it at a power sports place that actually had one in stock.

Cause my state doesnt stock a single damned thing, I placed over 100 orders and this is how its been since 2020. If I can avoid mail order, I do so at all costs. Its worth it to pay that couple bucks extra to actually get something and get it in the time frame I need.

Latest posts

Back