Watch Ana do a burnout

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was good Rusty, but I would have done in out doors to keep from breathing all the rubber smoke. But that's just me with my sensitive lung condition.

>>YEAH<<RIP IT UP!!!!!..
I agree with Alorio1, protect her lungs, outside and downwind next time.
:biglaugh: Smoke out the neighbors instead..:rofl_200:

That was good Rusty, but I would have done in out doors to keep from breathing all the rubber smoke. But that's just me with my sensitive lung condition.
Not to mention alll the rubber slung back into the shop! Cool video though, and she did not have to go far to get the tire replaced!! :D

You can hear when she starts off, the tire has an imbalance or a flat spot. It most likely needed to be replaced anyway.

I've got one of a lady friend doing a burnout on her Vmax and pulling up her shirt to show off the boobs at the same time! Told her I wouldn't post it up but may have to finally get it on the net.

I've got one of a lady friend doing a burnout on her Vmax and pulling up her shirt to show off the boobs at the same time! Told her I wouldn't post it up but may have to finally get it on the net.

Methinks that would upgrade your status from guru to Saint.:worthy:

Your killing us..... Who are you and what have you done with Sean...... Oh and what are you fishing our site for?

Better not be these guys again but on a Vmax when you post it Sean! :punk:

uploadfromtaptalk1415460685030.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I didn't want to post it on youtube and link it so not sure how to post it on here?

Back