WebCam back up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calimus

Reaction score
Don't remember if I ever shared my webcam with you guy's before or not.

Either way, I've had it off for a long time, but fired it back up the other day. So here is the link.

http://www.kuklanet.com:82/cam.htm

Yes, the controls on the right hand side actually work. You can move the camera around a zoom in/out

Have fun

I remember that garage! :D I was trying to figure of what motor you had on your engine stand ... and is your car fixed, I noticed the hood was up!

The motor on the stand is a 2L 16v VW motor. I haven't had time to mess with it, so it's still sitting in the same place it has for the last year.

The car in the garage is also different. Thats my 01' Jetta GLX. From everything I can tell, the Coil Pack is rapidly going to cow-shit. So it's missfiring under load. Nothing but non-stop un around my place. Damn coil pack costs $380 from the dealer to boot. I think I'm going to do some internet shopping for a better price.

There is something very wrong at the moment. I can see the sun through the windows yet the bike is still in the garage....

That would be my wife's Sv650 thats still in the garage. My Max is here at work with me :eusa_dance:

Hey i just got a new computer so when i click it it just comes up a white screen with an x. I think i need some kind of program to view it, seems really interesting. Can someone tell me what program is used on there please. Thanks

Now see this is why I wouldn't have a webcam lol unless I was doing some serious work on the bike.

Nice helmet mate, couple of friends of mine down here have one aswell.

Attachments

• 1111.bmp
    229.8 KB · Views: 17
clintard said:
Hey i just got a new computer so when i click it it just comes up a white screen with an x. I think i need some kind of program to view it, seems really interesting. Can someone tell me what program is used on there please. Thanks

Clint, you need Java loaded on your PC for the web cam to work. You can download it here - http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Waylander said:
Now see this is why I wouldn't have a webcam lol unless I was doing some serious work on the bike.

Nice helmet mate, couple of friends of mine down here have one aswell.

LOL, Thats my buddy Chris. He was stopping by and his visor was a bit hosed so he tried to buff it a bit to remove some scratches.

Yea, having the cam around isn't always that great, but I can always shut it off if it's bugging me. Most of the time I could care less. It's not like me and the old lady get freaky in the garage. Well, never very often anyway and if/when we do, you can be the cam is turned off. :p

Latest posts

Back