Weird sound, no vboost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rzwanink

Reaction score
I ordered an Led headlight bulb with fan. fits and works great.

Only 1 thing I just cant figure out.... the moment in removed the original bulb, and I turned on the contact, so I could could figure out which wire from the ledbuld would be paired to the original loom. A strage loud hummm apeared and now I dont have no Vboost anymore. When I turn on the ignition, no vboost zoom. Bike runs fine...... all the other electrics are oke. All the fuses are oke?

I ordered an Led headlight bulb with fan. fits and works great.

Only 1 thing I just cant figure out.... the moment in removed the original bulb, and I turned on the contact, so I could could figure out which wire from the ledbuld would be paired to the original loom. A strage loud hummm apeared and now I dont have no Vboost anymore. When I turn on the ignition, no vboost zoom. Bike runs fine...... all the other electrics are oke. All the fuses are oke?

Check the black box under the left scoop. Sometime like the icu you can press in the middle of it.

Already did... few months ago the controller died. Local shop reconditioned it and it worked perfect again. Will test it tommotow on my fathers max. That can show if the contrller died agein or its something else

Tested the unit on my fathers vmax. Unit is deceased.

Wil bring ik to the local shop tommorow. Maybe the can recondition it again.

If not.. someone got any suggestions for a replacement module? Dont want a oem one, so maybe an alternative?

Back