Welcome Exactrep as a new VMF vendor!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Exactrep has join as the newest VMF vendor! :clapping: Many of your are familiar with the great products H has ( both Gen 1 and Gen 2) and I have one of his Gen 1 bellypans.
Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Attachments

• bellypan.jpg
    bellypan.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 46
Exactrep has join as the newest VMF vendor! :clapping: Many of your are familiar with the great products H has ( both Gen 1 and Gen 2) and I have one of his Gen 1 bellypans.
Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

That's cool, I've gotten lots of really neat things from Exactrep....'99 is in the clients gallery. :clapping:

I've also had very positive experiences with Exactrep.

Love my megascoops and will be buying vented side panels and a shorty rear fender in the next couple weeks

I have a few of their products on my list. Truly a first class outfit with quite a few unique Vmax well made items. Welcome.

I've never herd anything bad about them. Too bad the shipping is expensive across the pond.
It's not likely to get better either. Maybe that can get worked out somehow? New vendors with nice products always welcome. Good catch Gary.
Steve

My bike is wearing quite a few of exactreps parts! Great vendor!

Hi to you all, new and old friends / customers (since possibly 1996!), it's 'H' and Cheryl here from 'Exactrep', good to see all your immediate comments on the thread, hope to be able to find time to converse more than we have previously to you all.

Yes!, we are offering a 10% discount to VMOA members on our own produced products, please mention M/Ship # on your order (mainly G.R.P and Cast alu. parts) + we have a better deal now with shipping prices!

Take a look at our website for new parts for the 1700 V-Max, www.exactrep.com, and tell us if you see all pictures and the workings of the site are in order? as we find with some 'browsers' i.e. 'Google Chrome' for example: the side scroll bar doesn't work unless you have a 'scroll roller' on your mouse.

If you have any enquiries please contact us directly via e-mail [email protected] or phone (+44) (0)24 7644 2054 (as we may not be up to speed on the Forum).

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year! :xmas:

Best Regards, 'H' and Cheryl.

VMF has been proven to cause bank-account cancer in large exposures. Symptoms include a crippling inability to save and a constant desire to buy sweet parts for your bike.

DAMMIT BUSTER! There goes that new track for the snowmobile....lol

What if you are not a VMOA member but a VMF member?

Exactly... I think most of us here are not VMOA members... Thats an American association and we have lots of foreign people here, including lots of European guys...

'H' and Cheryl , I have a few of your items and been a customer for about 5 years? I often look through your website drooling yet having self control to keep my hands in my front pockets and not reach into my back pocket for my wallet LOL. I am glad that you are part of the VMF group and hope that this will also help your sales in the Vmax community. You have always treated me well and would never expect anything different of your business. Your products are wonderful and are top notch. Once again thank you for joining us. It is always nice to get imput directly from the horses mouth about a certain product.

Thanks Gannon Schutte

Back