Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
YOU MAY FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE (OR MAYBE NOT), BUT BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE SNOPES LINK BELOW. I HAD TO CHECK THIS OUT AND WAS REALLY EXPECTING TO SEE THIS WAS FALSE. WELL FOLKS IT IS SADLY TRUE.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...3oGgDw&usg=AFQjCNFokMUUI4A1iVwDza-qXAQ_XXhRMQ

Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a 'devout Catholic," a "devout Jew" or a "devout Protestant"...?
Just wondering.

Devout is defined as:
a) to religion or to religious duties or exercises

b) devoted to a pursuit, belief, or mode of behavior

So we may assume that we are the infidel to them and they just might not consider our national security a big deal. If something bad happens to us that would surely please Allah.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions?

Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make our homeland much safer, huh!?

Wasn't it "devout Muslim men" who flew planes into U.S. Buildings 10 years ago? Wasn't it a "devout Muslim man" who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

This is true...Check snopes
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dhs.asp

Attachments

I guess it's no biggie then, I was just made aware of this today ,but I feel safer now knowing their part of Homaland security...........

There's talk about you-know-who appointing up to 47 muslims into cabinet posts...devout or not...this is just the beginning...

it's been true since they were appointed in 2009 after his first election win.

So that makes it all better.

Well boys and girls, today every one of us that has owned a Vmax is officially anti-American, because I found this.

I really couldn't believe it was true, but it's been confirmed as accurate by people who sound like they know what they're talking about. I can't believe we've been riding motorcycles built by such a flagrant enemy of this country.

Oh, just because it was 70 years ago that makes it totally OK?

Seems to me there were a couple of minor things like peace treaties and trade agreements during that 70 years . . . probably immaterial. Can't remember any Japanese attacks on us in the last 65 years, though.

How are you supposed to make a peace treaty with a religion?

Maybe you don't need to if you don't hold 2.1 billion people accountable for the actions of extremist groups.

The problem is, Islam isn't just a religion, it is a complete system, including elements of religion, government, military, police, and law. Its teachings include using lies and deceit in dealing with "infidels".

The holy Koran says it is acceptable to lie and cheat to advance Islam. It's followers have a long time line and are very patient. If it took 10 years and 2 presidents to get what they want then they will wait and work covertly to thier ends.
Most of us want it "fixed" right now.

I believe that we ( the USA) have taken the next step "to fundemantally change America". Our newly re- elected President probably will appoint 1or 2 Supreme Court judges and WILL change firearms ownership laws in this country.

" Keep your powder dry"

Lew

All old school religious texts have their share of wicked info and out of date teachings. Modern teachings based on them, and the culture's interpretation of their meanings to apply to modern society is significantly more important than the text to-the-letter itself.

Some take the bad in the text, or purposefully twist their meanings and run with it. See: David Koresh, Timothy McVeigh, Charles Manson, etc.

I don't want to be held to the same standard as any psycho falsely representing my religion and so I don't do that to others. 2.1 billion people identify as Muslim in this world, and while I don't I'm not going to stamp them all as shitbags.

For example : Muslims in homeland security posts didn't seem to stop the death of Bin Laden or a slew of drone strikes and assassinations over the first term.

One or two can't possibly hope to make a huge change in policy or affect major actions, but what happens if the number reaches into the hundreds? Especially in higher level posts. As was stated earlier, they are very patient, and would be perfectly willing to wait decades until their position is strong enough to act. I know liberals, and many conservatives, believe profiling to be wrong, but it has been a very helpful law enforcement tool in the past, and I believe putting your head in the sand like an ostrich will not deter a lion from biting you in the ass.

Profiling or anything else that improves upon the 'random selection and hope to get it right' screening process is something I support. The flack that profiling gets is due to it sometimes causing hyper-focus on certain groups and thus missing a threat that may have been caught if straight random was used. It's a very immature science and highly prone to bias by the security personnel which lessens it's effectiveness even more.

Profiling at airports or on public roads is apples and oranges to the intense vetting that happens for political positions from both public and private orgs though.

If every individual of 2.1 billion can't be bad then the ones that undergo vetting for higher office are very likely to be just fine. Regardless of how many individuals that may total to. If you don't buy the first part and do think 2.1 billion people are poisoned by their cultural and religious differences then I'm sorry to inform you those in office disagree, and you can look forward to a lot more to complain about as time goes on. After so many minorities broke for Obama this election you can expect to see a lot more tolerance from the Republican party as well in 4 years as they're hoping to actually have a chance at getting re-elected.

After so many minorities broke for Obama this election you can expect to see a lot more tolerance from the Republican party as well in 4 years as they're hoping to actually have a chance at getting re-elected.

I was faintly wondering about this. As the population gets younger as the baby boomers die out in the next couple decades, the voter base is only going to get more liberal.

If the Republicans came out with a candidate that put the bible aside (separating church and state as someone thought was a good idea centuries ago), came out pro-marijuana, pro-abortion, pro-drink-at-18, they'd take the election in a landslide since that's the only reason most kids vote for the Dems.

All old school religious texts have their share of wicked info and out of date teachings. Modern teachings based on them, and the culture's interpretation of their meanings to apply to modern society is significantly more important than the text to-the-letter itself.

Some take the bad in the text, or purposefully twist their meanings and run with it. See: David Koresh, Timothy McVeigh, Charles Manson, etc.

I think this is your disconnect IMO. You label the qurans "old school religious text" as out dated, subject to social or cultural interpretation.
I would suggest that the majority of "devout" muslims take it word for word. They have shown that time after time, here in the US and all around the world, with acts of terrorism, and enforcing the rules of sharia law, such as stoning, whippings, beheadings etc. They may be old school, but they're only a plane ticket away, if they're not here already.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Six
I live about 20 minutes from these guys and worked directly in their neighborhood. I guess there already here.

I was faintly wondering about this. As the population gets younger as the baby boomers die out in the next couple decades, the voter base is only going to get more liberal.

If the Republicans came out with a candidate that put the bible aside (separating church and state as someone thought was a good idea centuries ago), came out pro-marijuana, pro-abortion, pro-drink-at-18, they'd take the election in a landslide since that's the only reason most kids vote for the Dems.

The younger get older and so the population isn't really getting more liberal as much as it's getting more diverse. To some that's one in the same I guess, but talking straight demographics it's really not. Mexican-Americans specifically are devout Christians with high priority on family values by a large percentage. Their fundamentalist do plenty of things that put our own to shame.

It's less to do with church/Christianity then it is not publically implying all immigrants are mooching asswipes and that single women should enjoy their rape babies because they're gifts from God.

I was in San Antonio a couple years back talking with a guy instructing a high level technology class. When he learned I was from Chicago he asked 'what is it with the Hispanic people up there asking for classes and programs to be required in Spanish? I'm a lot closer to Mexico and my ass had to learn English and get here properly what is their problem?' I laughed and told him I had no idea why they were so bent out of shape about having to actually learn a passing amount of English to get by. I don't understand why anybody would move to an English speaking country and not only expect to not have to bother with it, but get pissed when they have to.

He was wealthy, well educated, pro-life, and pro-gun, but I bet that guy voted Obama because all the Democrats have to do is run on a platform of 'we don't hate you.' For some it might require things like amnesty and what not, but they could probably get a significant % by not openly supporting hate spewing mouthpieces like Rush.

I think this is your disconnect IMO. You label the qurans "old school religious text" as out dated, subject to social or cultural interpretation.
I would suggest that the majority of "devout" muslims take it word for word. They have shown that time after time, here in the US and all around the world, with acts of terrorism, and enforcing the rules of sharia law, such as stoning, whippings, beheadings etc. They may be old school, but they're only a plane ticket away, if they're not here already.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Six
I live about 20 minutes from these guys and worked directly in their neighborhood. I guess there already here.

I'm not talking about radicals. Those exist for all forms of faith. I'm specifically talking about not labeling all believers as if they were the same as psychos that happen to share their religion. I would agree the majority of radicals do take it to the extreme, but where I disagree is that the majority of Muslims are radical.

I'm not talking about radicals. Those exist for all forms of faith. I'm specifically talking about not labeling all believers as if they were the same as psychos that happen to share their religion. I would agree the majority of radicals do take it to the extreme, but where I disagree is that the majority of Muslims are radical.

I'm not talking about radicals or psychos either. thats what islam teaches. It says what it says. Whether or not the majority are "radical" is not as important as acknowledging that many are, and are a real threat.

Latest posts

Back