Well done B-King

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Customized. Crashed. Re-customized. Very nice guy on a B-King site just posted pics of his re-done BKing. Thought it was cool, and you guys might enjoy a peek.

4024265514_ce3c7cb98a_b.jpg

4024269716_333bd84f75_b.jpg

4024258404_6a215a8ba4_b.jpg

4023504249_25b33f767b_b.jpg

4024262438_d8193d24fa_b.jpg

4023502997_4f961a38d4_b.jpg

4024263682_85bd6edf4c_b.jpg

That's insane. I'd be too scared to drive it and mess up the paint!

just in time for halloween too. that paint is siiick!! i think he should have used the "scoops" as shoulders and ghosted in the arm bones down to the front forks-with the skull on the headlight it would have looked like he was riding on a skeletons back! also could have run the leg bones down the sides.

later odieoh24

yup,wishin I had money for custom paint now...just so good looking.
I painted mine in the garage,maybe Ill save and have it custom painted when its all "done" (she will never really be done)

That small fairing looks awesome! I wonder how it would look on a Gen 1??:hmmm:

too much of a good thing. thats like taking a chocolate truffel, dipping it in sugar and putting chocolate syrup on it.

too much of a good thing. thats like taking a chocolate truffel, dipping it in sugar and putting chocolate syrup on it.
I hear that.
The painter has skill, no question. However, while I would not be afraid to drive it I may indeed be afraid to be seen on it. To each their own,... build your dream into reality, or as the case maybe ....nightmare.:barf:

just in time for halloween too. that paint is siiick!! i think he should have used the "scoops" as shoulders and ghosted in the arm bones down to the front forks-with the skull on the headlight it would have looked like he was riding on a skeletons back! also could have run the leg bones down the sides.

later odieoh24

It also might have looked like he was "boning" the skeleton like the bike in the gallery that has a woman painted on it in that fashion.
I love the round cover with zuki S in the flames. Badass bike!

Back