Well I am now a traitor.. lol new toy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2stangs69-91

Reaction score
I am going to try to keep my Vmax but I might have to sell it.:bang head: pressure from Wife. I love the retro kit on this bike and it flies and I can actually stop it and turn it lol, Its a 2007 FZ1 with a lower front sprocket a retro kit installed and some other stuff.
picture.php

I have never had a problem stopping or turning my 05, but then again I never expected it to be a crotch rocket or a light weight FZ1.

O

the fz1 is a great bike.:punk: dam near bought one myself while shopping for my 1st vmax:biglaugh:.

You can always say "I had the best" but got rid of it for this....Nah, thats a sweet looking ride........

Nice. Now get your wife onto that Vmax and the two of you can enjoy BOTH BIKES similtaneously.

I too have a FZ-1, it's a 2003 w/ Dale Walker 4 into 1, DW timing advance kit, and DW air box removal kit. It is way fast but also probably a nice cruising/ touring bike too. I say probaby b/c I haven't ridden it much as it was my brothers before he passed. I know the bike is fast only because I have tried to keep up to my brother on our favorite 25 mile long sectrion of curvy lakeshore road. I won't ride like he did for sure, but will enjoy it nonetheless!:punk:

Attachments

• FZ-1.jpg
    FZ-1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 19
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 22
lol I am going to try and convince her to let me keep it or just price it through the roof so if it doesn't sell??? I think a 10 grand sticker should keep it around for awhile. I can ride the wheels off my vmax lots of people have a hard time staying with me. I figured the FZ1 would just do it safer..now if I can just figure out how to keep the front wheel on the ground...

As long as it wears tuning forks, I'm cool with it!
More fun than a Max but lacking in personality for sure.

I agree on the personality part. But the mod monkey is still strong with me..but its hard or impossible for anything to live up to the legend of the Vmax...But you cant ride legend through a large sweeper at 100 plus with out fear of death lol. But I still do

I loved my fz1. Fantastic machine that took me from Houston to dc and back via deals gap. Great for going all day and pretty silly tank range on the first gen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I loved my fz1. Fantastic machine that took me from Houston to dc and back via deals gap. Great for going all day and pretty silly tank range on the first gen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey, we all-know it's a "TT" bike ("tavern-to-tavern")

Latest posts

Back