Well I bought a 99 Valk interstate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Well I drive to Baltimore Sunday night and bought the valkyrie I can't wait to get it registered and get a cruise in. It already has Avon radial tires which is awesome. It didn't fit in the trailer I had I had to remove windshield. Then go to Walmart to buy more ratchet straps and a pillow to hold the door closed lol
uploadfromtaptalk1436271274377.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436271295221.jpg
Now I just need to hope I can sell my VFR soon lol. But I am pretty pumped up for it. I have to still go threw it and clean it all up to my specs but I love the color. And yes it's to quiet right now lol uploadfromtaptalk1436271107515.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436271128885.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436271144422.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436271154303.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436271171187.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436271181554.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436271191047.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats on 'NBD' (new bike day)..
Looks good shape ..and comfy.

T $

Sharp looking bike, looks like you are ready for a nice long ride on that one.

Look like, after 4 hours of riding, my ass would be way more comfortable on that seat, than on my 91.. :biglaugh:

That is the bike I probably should have bought lol
But I WANTED my V-Max.

Sweet looking machine. Looks New-in-Box even.
What size is the VFR, and how much for it?

Awesome Bike !!!!!
Once my Vmax is running, I'll have to ride over and take a spin with you.

I love the red and black sceme! I did find the website and they have the best tech section I've ever seen!

That is the bike I probably should have bought lol
But I WANTED my V-Max.

Sweet looking machine. Looks New-in-Box even.
What size is the VFR, and how much for it?
It's a 03 Abs with givi cases 8500 miles I have it up for 5500 because everyone will try to bring you down. But I'd like to get 4500 out of it

I also own a valk. A 98 Tourer. Made a few changes though. They are wonderful a;nd bullitproof. I cleaned up on a few hardlys but most of them know they dont stand a chance. The Valk is GREAT. Smooth, quiet, fast, good bags, comfy.

So now I have the V-Max, the Valk, and a new Spyder RT-s. Some days it really is a hard choiceon which to take out:biglaugh:

Lew

Hahaha yes there's still pavement in front of my house. And I got it registered today can't wait to really see how she rides! Thanks guys I knew I wanted something me and the wife can really enjoy. She loves my vmax but can't go without a 10-15 min break when we need to fill up at 90miles lol. I told her after riding this she won't want to ride the max and she says no way I love the max lol. I bet 75% of the time she will want to take the Valk places. It's OK I look at my max more like a classic car to me :)

Hahaha yes there's still pavement in front of my house. And I got it registered today can't wait to really see how she rides! Thanks guys I knew I wanted something me and the wife can really enjoy. She loves my vmax but can't go without a 10-15 min break when we need to fill up at 90miles lol. I told her after riding this she won't want to ride the max and she says no way I love the max lol. I bet 75% of the time she will want to take the Valk places. It's OK I look at my max more like a classic car to me :)

That is what happened when I put Christine on the wing she wants on it most of the time.

Back