Well I guess I'm gonna have to shoot the mod monkey if he comes around

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Just got my offer excepted on a house waaaaaahooooo first house. Perfect location with 3.5 acres. Back road that hardly anyone travels. Its only 2 houses away from a good friend of mine that pasted away in a fire... parents place they own 120acres and have 3 ponds ones 3+ acres with a island!! I think my outdoor craving will be fulfilled there :D.

Big problem is no garage!!! But there is old footers theee from a barn 30x60. My girlfriends uncle is a contractor and my girlfriends dad is a farmer so we will have the equipment just time to save!!!

Mod monkey go away if you come around you may meet MR .223

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Matt congrats! The mod monkey can not be killed, many have tried, he does however( in most cases) respect ones Priorities and will most Likely leave you alone for a while. You have bigger problems now the house Hyena!

Congrats my friend on buying a house!!

Thanks man! Not writen in stone but as long as appraisal is there its golden

Yup, coming for the moonshine! And to smoke some fatties,............. tires that is.

Damit he remembered haha jk. Awesome no burning fatties on mine so much money there ha! It will be mine and girlfriends last hoora before the house broke comes into effect

Awesome no burning fatties on mine so much money there ha! It will be mine and girlfriends last hoora before the house broke comes into effect

Remember..Shinkos are cheap...

I heard the MM's cousin CM, heard you has some construction in your future. He was last seen headed in your direction.

monkeyjk.jpg

LOL, the mod contruction monkey! Looks like he's related to the trunk monkey too!

Latest posts

Back