Well, I'm one of ya now.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Cowboy.
I am actually a pretty safe rider but, it's cool to know that people still care enough to caution others.
I do intend to have some fun with this bike.:biglaugh:

Not so fast. First you have to sing the VMF Noob chant, in a bunny suit with proof of picks. Now where did I put those lyrics...shuffle, shuffle, rifles throo papers...What...you mean you guys were pulling my leg?

And second...:ttiwwp:

Welcome aboard bud!

I bought a Vmax today.
It's a yellow '94. I think it's going to be fun!:biglaugh:

:welcome_sign: and I noticed you also have a ZRX1200! Now there's a nice pair of bikes in your garage. :punk:

:welcome_sign: and I noticed you also have a ZRX1200! Now there's a nice pair of bikes in your garage. :punk:

I may be getting myself into a little mess by saying this but,... my ZRX dynos at 170HP.
I do have some fun bikes!:punk:
KY BOB, photos will have to wait a little while but, you are going to DROOL when I do post them. You see, I make my living making and selling trick motorcycle stuff. My ZRX has been a test mule for a lot of my stuff. Guess what the Vmax is in for?:eek:h yeah: I've already started and expect to have my first major upgrade in a month or so. If you want to get an idea of what's to come check out some of my other stuff at www.TealdoMoto.com

I'm really excited to start making some improvements. :biglaugh:

I love the ZRex bikes. My buddy has a 1200R that lay'd down 14? to the tire. Wheelie at will and I LOVE it!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for your Max!

Back