Well it now officially winter!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Winter has officially started and lo and behold I have been snowed in for 2 days. Gotta love it when old man winter decides that I need to have a couple of feet dumped on my front lawn LOL. Will have to take some pics tomorrow, whiteouts today so the pics would be boring.

SNOW DAYS, are not just for kids!
They can be used for any number of things including:
1) spending time under the mistletoe with you favorite honey!
2) researching products for future mods.
3) installing shiny new parts in your shorts! (at least I hope he was wearing shorts!)
IMG011.jpg

4) bench modding here with all your fav-o-rite Vmax gals and guys!
Let's hear it for snow days!:eusa_dance:
:biglaugh:

Well said Redbone:clapping:Another good side to Winter beginning. The first day after Winter means the days are slowly getting longer:eusa_dance:

LOL, I hope he was wearing shorts too...... Yeah, the days are getting longer now, and there are only ~3.5 months of hardcore winter left:eusa_dance:Usually get my first ride of the season some time in late March/early April. Winter mods are definately under way and the long winter does provide me plenty of time to work on SnowMax.

Had to snow blow twice yesterday and again today, did it twice saturday too.

Hell it's going down to 45 here tonight, and it was only about 61 this morning when I rode to work in a brisk but clear Florida winter sunrise. Brrrrrrr..

Hell it's going down to 45 here tonight, and it was only about 61 this morning when I rode to work in a brisk but clear Florida winter sunrise. Brrrrrrr..

That isn't nice nG... I woke up this morning to go get some coffee and it was -5F..... the F stands for F-ing cold!

Well, my 6yr old son and I have built them a fort/training facility and begun the process of pre-casting the parts:biglaugh: Now for buyers....

Back