Well it was over 30 degrees this morning...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost didn't ride this morning because it was in the high 50s since I figured it would be too cold... At least its in the 70s now!

I've ridden the Max in 16 degree weather. I handled it ok, but the bike didn't. I found that when it gets 20 or colder she's very moody.

I went to back out of the garage this morning on Max, only to find out it's been a bit too long for Mr. Battery to successfully converse with Max's TCI. Decent motor spin, but it would only try to fire as I let up on the start button. After 3-4 cycles of this, and no start, the battery finally spun down noticeably. I'll have to remove the seat, and service and/or replace Max's battery when I get home this evening. I think it is about 5 yrs old now. Perhaps 6. I, instead, jumped aboard Max II for the commute.

I went to back out of the garage this morning on Max, only to find out it's been a bit too long for Mr. Battery to successfully converse with Max's TCI. Decent motor spin, but it would only try to fire as I let up on the start button. After 3-4 cycles of this, and no start, the battery finally spun down noticeably. I'll have to remove the seat, and service and/or replace Max's battery when I get home this evening. I think it is about 5 yrs old now. Perhaps 6. I, instead, jumped aboard Max II for the commute.

I wish I had the luxury of multiple Maxes! I'm green with envy over here!

I'm green with envy you guy's live on paved roads !! I have to deal with snow,ice and friggen mud after this shit melts but soon it will dry out ....

We could have a snow removal party for you. Long as you provide free pizza and tea.

It's about 46 in MD Bowie MD. Man I'm waiting for the show to melt so I can work on my starter clutch.

Latest posts

Back