Well, It's Moving Day!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There actually off to Palm springs. Lots of good golf coarses. Some things never cahnge:eusa_dance:

There actually off to Palm springs. Lots of good golf coarses. Some things never cahnge:eusa_dance:

Well at least hopefully we wont have to worry about another American journalist being beheaded with the NEW President is playing golf.

news here is that trump sign against obamacare and is going to bet on carb-hydrates industry,apparently climate changes are a mith...

dont care about obamacare as i dont understand whats behind it,but forgetting green energy production to bet on petrol and gas industry is plain wrong.
it would create more jobs yes,but at what cost?
wont green energy exploration create jobs too?

Trump wants to pursue both Fossil and Green Energy therefore creating even more jobs..

i wont judge other people way of life,especially sexuality.so removing their rights is wrong.
at least for me.

and the news in Portugal mentioned clearly that he was backing out on the pollution program by implementing funding on new fossil fuel exploration and use.

didnt America sign some treats about pollution control?

wyoming wants to apply a penalty for companies that produce electricity from green energy...

what are they thinking?

i wont judge other people way of life,especially sexuality.so removing their rights is wrong.
at least for me.

and the news in Portugal mentioned clearly that he was backing out on the pollution program by implementing funding on new fossil fuel exploration and use.

didnt America sign some treats about pollution control?

Sounds like you might be referring to the Paris Agreement. And yea Trump did say during his campaign he would pull USA out of it. And I suspect there will be an executive order in the near future that does just that as well as changing our relationship with NATO.

With his approval of the pipelines, his pick for EPA and SoS heads, the comm shutdown that's ongoing regarding climate change from many US Federal Agencies, he's made his intentions pretty clear. But at the end of the day it was what he promised. He said climate change was a hoax created by the Chinese and his actions are reflecting that perspective.

Latest posts

Back