Well ITS OFFICIAL , MY HOUSE IS ON THE MARKET

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice digs Tim, hope it sells fast and smooth.
Looks like you'll get alot more riding time in good ol FLA. :clapping:

Wow, that's a big house... Hope all goes well with a sale. It looks great...

You ought to be able to find something here for way less. Housing Market in Florida Sucks. Our house dropped to about 1/3 of what is has been worth in the past. We still get taxed like it never changed... Everybody's left Florida...

Good luck on the sale Tim. I just got done with mine a couple of months ago.

Hope things move quickly and you some reasonable offers...reasonably quick.

Wow Tim it's gonna be a haul for you to BRC...
Don't let us down, it wont be the same without you!

Good luck Brother, hope it all works out for you.

That's a very nice house. hope everything goes smooth. you should ride a bicycle for te first week untill you make some cop friends where you are going....cause if ride the beast from the first day..... you will have all the police cars after you...xexe . wish for best luck

Tim, just saw this post. Sucks that your leaving the Garden State but I'm happy for you. I think you were the only Vmax rider I was aware of in NJ. Good luck with the sale, should go quick.

I'm a Realtor and houses selling here now are the ones really nice AND cheap. It's not enough to be just cheap or just really nice and the market is supposed to be good here... I wish you the best and hope you enjoy the crap out of Florida! Riding all year rocks, hell... overheating in December rocks! Hope it goes quick and you get your price.

What about your boy? Is he down there now?

I watch "Sell this house" all the time and I see two things that may slow your sale, depending on price.

The pink bathroom (never took you as a pink guy)

Why is your back yard gravel?

Chris

i . ONE OF THE TWO BATH ROOMS IS PINK & YES THE ENTIRE BACK YARD IS " DELAWARE RIVER 3/4 SMOOTH STONE , ..... DOG , STOCK CAR , DIRT BIKE , QUAD , SKI-BOAT , ALL ADDS UP TO " NO GRASS " ! ... BELIEVE IT OR NOT , EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN HERE LIKES THE IDEA OF BEING ABLE TO PARK ANYWHERE THEY WANT & NOT HAVING TO CUT GRASS ! ... FOR $400,000.00 , I'LL HAVE ALL THE STONE DUG OUT & SOD PUT IN & HELL , I'LL EVEN HAVE THE BATHROOM REDONE ! .. :biglaugh: .. WE ARE ALL STILL HERE IN THE HOUSE , CANT MOVE UNTIL WE SELL ! .. ALL KIDDING ASIDE , EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE ! .. THE BATHROOM IS LIKE NEW , COME-ON ITS " RETRO " ! .. :punk:

i . ONE OF THE TWO BATH ROOMS IS PINK & YES THE ENTIRE BACK YARD IS " DELAWARE RIVER 3/4 SMOOTH STONE , ..... DOG , STOCK CAR , DIRT BIKE , QUAD , SKI-BOAT , ALL ADDS UP TO " NO GRASS " ! ... BELIEVE IT OR NOT , EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN HERE LIKES THE IDEA OF BEING ABLE TO PARK ANYWHERE THEY WANT & NOT HAVING TO CUT GRASS ! ... FOR $400,000.00 , I'LL HAVE ALL THE STONE DUG OUT & SOD PUT IN & HELL , I'LL EVEN HAVE THE BATHROOM REDONE ! .. :biglaugh: .. WE ARE ALL STILL HERE IN THE HOUSE , CANT MOVE UNTIL WE SELL ! .. ALL KIDDING ASIDE , EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE ! .. THE BATHROOM IS LIKE NEW , COME-ON ITS " RETRO " ! .. :punk:
If it was completely up to me I would have a rock or concrete back yard where I live to .

See Tim is much smarter then we give him credit for...While us dumb asses are out spending close to 2 hours mowing our weeds, he's out riding cause he aint got them there weeds :)

Back