Well?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to a local dealer who ordered one the first week he could and he told me they pushed his delivery date back to sometime in December.... We'll see????

I was told Late Jan early Feb!:bang head:

I think the Star web sight should get updated and show how many were sold. It dont do any good to keep the how to order page up. Its over.

Yes, especially with the last day to order being October 31st! Time to take it down!

Funbikecenter in San Diego is "allotted" 4 of them from what I have been told. Once that is allotment is sold, they get no more, according to the salesdude. I thought u can just walk into there at anytime and drop the G...

Funbikecenter in San Diego is "allotted" 4 of them from what I have been told. Once that is allotment is sold, they get no more, according to the salesdude. I thought u can just walk into there at anytime and drop the G...

Very interesting, and flies in the face of the 'gotta order one' story.

I'll bet Dannymax's left one that they'll be sitting on showroom floors this winter if you've got the ca$h.

Here in Portugal, delivery is schedule to first half of December.

Also heard that new orders came and delivery would take part in April/May 09, so it means that all 2500 bikes have a probable owner worldwide for now.

Back