went on ride sunday..but feels great!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Four

Reaction score
So..went on a nice ride ..somewhere ,all around mass with Twisted,95sprfld, and some others (they wernt on maxxes ..so they dont count ;) ..just kidding theyr great guys.)

Anyway, it was a great day for a ride..blue sky..not too hot..not tooo cool.
The best part of it was, I got to try out the MAXGASSER seat.
Now..im not sure who knows,but my max came with a lowered cut down seat, that makes long rides ..bumps..hiway travel ..well miserable..if not downright painful at times (looks cool tho) ;)

I HIGHLY reccomend trying one out if you have any reservations about your seat comfort.
(no..im not getting paid to say this..was a great ride with some great guys)
cant wait til the next one. So.. lets see if i can post pics from my fone. :)

(ok..i guess pics will come later.). :(

Attachments

• 2012-09-23 13.07.49.jpg
    2012-09-23 13.07.49.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 2012-09-23 13.17.00.jpg
    2012-09-23 13.17.00.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 2012-09-23 13.16.29.jpg
    2012-09-23 13.16.29.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 2012-09-23 13.13.55.jpg
    2012-09-23 13.13.55.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 39
Who's got the red max with the headlight fairing? I want a fairing like that. Looks like a good time.

Who's got the red max with the headlight fairing? I want a fairing like that. Looks like a good time.

Rifle makes several fairings that fit the Max. I had the one labeled "Superbike" on mine but it was ruined in a crash. There is a large one called "Sport" with built-in turnsignals and storage and a small one that I can't remember the name of. Go to their website for info. Have different size windshields available to customize and also can be ordered painted to match if you have a stock color or in primer if you are going to paint. I have had several since the 80's and they are excellent fairings.

I see I wasn't the only one that got to ride. :) I was able to get in about ~140 miles yesterday. The only downside was it got real nippy real quick once the sun went behind the mountain.

I'd like to try a different seat myself. That stock GSXR seat feels like a brick after a while.

The pic of the covered bridge is cool

Rifle makes several fairings that fit the Max. I had the one labeled "Superbike" on mine but it was ruined in a crash. There is a large one called "Sport" with built-in turnsignals and storage and a small one that I can't remember the name of. Go to their website for info. Have different size windshields available to customize and also can be ordered painted to match if you have a stock color or in primer if you are going to paint. I have had several since the 80's and they are excellent fairings.

Those do look pretty nice..............

Those look good, I was looking at a viper cafe fairing for $75. The superbike looks good, that'd be my pick.

I had the Superbike fairing on a 1985 Suzuki GS1150E. Went to the Florida Keys and back (from Dallas) in 1990 and it worked great. Did put a taller than standard windshield on it though. Also had a black one on my Max till I crashed. Want to get another but will have to see if I can match my custom paint first.

There was a picture of the large Sport fairing on a Max. I'll try to find it.

Back