• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Texas 1998 VMAX for sale -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Maximus-98

Reaction score
What you get is a clean bike with a clean title, no issues, no hassle deal. This fine example is low mileage, IMO, with less than 11K miles on the Odometer. I have a title in my name and a Texas title transfer form ready to go. Fly in ride and it home. Reason for selling is that I don't ride it as often as I thought I would. It sits in the garage just collecting dust most days. It's tagged and inspected and road ready. Just needs your insurance coverage. Would like it to go to an enthusiast who appreciates these machines. Price is $3500 and not much room for haggling especially if the haggling is not in person with cash in hand.

Attachments

• 00U0U_dIF0T1mSnRB_1200x900.jpg
    00U0U_dIF0T1mSnRB_1200x900.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2017-02-12-16-10-19-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-12-16-10-19-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 20170316_135049.jpg
    20170316_135049.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 43
Re: West Texas 1998 VMAX for sale

What you get is a clean bike with a clean title, no issues, no hassle deal. This fine example is low mileage, IMO, with less than 11K miles on the Odometer. I have a title in my name and a Texas title transfer form ready to go. Fly in ride and it home. Reason for selling is that I don't ride it as often as I thought I would. It sits in the garage just collecting dust most days. It's tagged and inspected and road ready. Just needs your insurance coverage. Would like it to go to an enthusiast who appreciates these machines. Price is $3500 and not much room for haggling especially if the haggling is not in person with cash in hand.

Fly into where?:eusa_dance:

Thanks! New owner was elated to swipe such a low mileage "moped", he said.

Local guy, older gentleman. Had a few hours and rode it 70 miles on his first outing just because. What can I say, they are a jot to ride. Even better, clean and great looking. I'm glad he got it and not some dude wanting to build one of those dangerous bobbers.

Local guy, older gentleman. Had a few hours and rode it 70 miles on his first outing just because. What can I say, they are a jot to ride. Even better, clean and great looking. I'm glad he got it and not some dude wanting to build one of those dangerous bobbers.

Uh huh--120 miles from Midland in any direction and you still never have seen a curved road or a hill. Been there done that.

Back