What aggravates you?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemax04

Reaction score
I hate it when people sit at an intersection with traffic lights, waiting for oncoming traffic to pass so they can turn left. They remain parked behind the cross walk lines even though there are no pedestrians. If they had pulled into the middle of the intersection and waited there, another car behind them could also turn left before the light changes, since both vehicles already are in the intersection. You ever waited two or three lights because the person in front of you is scared to death or just plain stupid? :th_biggun:

What aggravates me is the blue hairs who wait until they can see the whites of your eyes before they pull out in front of you. :damn angry:

My Pet Peeves would be 3.

1. People who cut the corner when turning and coming into your lane. This happens alot!

2. People not using their G-D blinkers!!!!!! This happens even more.

3. The absolute worst. Idiots and assholes that talk on their cell phone while driving. I am so glad that it is illegal here in Germany. When I lived in Huntsville, Alabama you could easily count 10 or more of them while waiting at any traffic light. I can truly say that I hate that!

-Lee- said:
My Pet Peeves would be 3.

3. The absolute worst. Idiots and assholes that talk on their cell phone while driving. I am so glad that it is illegal here in Germany. When I lived in Huntsville, Alabama you could easily count 10 or more of them while waiting at any traffic light. I can truly say that I hate that!

Do you think the drivers in Europe are better/more courteous than in NA? I was over in Europe for a 3 week motorcycle tour and I found the drivers much better than hee in NA. I did the tour quite a few years ago so I wouldn't think it has changed much, has it?

Buster,

I have lived here all-in-all for over 18 years. I can speak for the German drivers that they are safer, better, and more conscientious. Corteous? Well..... that is too subjective of a question. IMO it would probably be about the same. You get back what you give.

How about those "holier than though" that drive below the posted speed limit everywhere except the freeway, where they blow by you?

Also like the ones that use your driveway to turn around in, run over some bushes, leave tire tracks on your lawn and then disappear back to their cave without making things right. :damn angry:

Well aside from LA in Cali, I prollie drive in some of the worst traffic in the country. The great city of Atlanta, Ga. And it's two fold as I think may of the folks that are driving are inbread to boot.

I'm serious, these people are stupid. We have the usual mixed bag.

1. No Blinkers
2. Talking on Cell phones
3. Corner cutting

Now these folks have to add a while new dimention.

1. Crossing 6 lanes of highway in one shot to make an exit ramp - without a blinker

2. Rampant tossing of items out the window. From small pieces of paper, to the half full coke can I got nailed with the other day.

3. Smog machines - cars that belch so much smoke you can't see that car causing the problem

4. No looking before changing lanes - weather they use the damn blinkers or not.

5. Speeding up so you can't merge onto the highway.

I'll think of more, this is just whats happened over the last few days

mikemax04 said:
How about those "holier than though" that drive below the posted speed limit everywhere except the freeway, where they blow by you?

Also like the ones that use your driveway to turn around in, run over some bushes, leave tire tracks on your lawn and then disappear back to their cave without making things right. :damn angry:

LOL...my god, did that really happen to you?!? It sounds like a bad movie!

Buster Hymen said:
LOL...my god, did that really happen to you?!? It sounds like a bad movie!
Have to laugh. You're right, it sounds like a bad movie but is for real. Hey, I'm lucky. The lady next to me had this giant wall of solid boulders built to keep the red necks out that used to crash into her evergreen trees and flatten them. The wall is 2 feet thick and they still jump a three foot ditch and knock it down. I just get the ones that miss the street across from her. The street is only about 1 1/2 miles long and ends on the main drag where a new bar is conveniently placed. The drunks don't want to use the main street, so they come towards us. Most don't have insurance or a pot to piss in and run like hell to get away before the cops show up. I don't have it so bad but feel for the neighbor. You would be surprised of the number of people that have no class.

Calimus said:
Well aside from LA in Cali, I prollie drive in some of the worst traffic in the country. The great city of Atlanta, Ga. And it's two fold as I think may of the folks that are driving are inbread to boot.

I'm serious, these people are stupid. We have the usual mixed bag.

1. No Blinkers
2. Talking on Cell phones
3. Corner cutting

Now these folks have to add a while new dimention.

1. Crossing 6 lanes of highway in one shot to make an exit ramp - without a blinker

2. Rampant tossing of items out the window. From small pieces of paper, to the half full coke can I got nailed with the other day.

3. Smog machines - cars that belch so much smoke you can't see that car causing the problem

4. No looking before changing lanes - weather they use the damn blinkers or not.

5. Speeding up so you can't merge onto the highway.

I'll think of more, this is just whats happened over the last few days
Great post Calimus. I can identify with all those situations. Used to live in San Jose and commuted by bike to Frisco, a 95 mile round trip, but these clowns are all over. Moved to Ohio and they followed me here. Is that what they are called now, inbreads? They used to be called hillbillies or rednecks. ROFL

Living in the south for 20 of my 28 years, I've learned there are differences in those names.

Redneck actually refers to someone that works outside and has a sunburnt neck. it's also used as you know it, just a general reference to idiot's of a hick nature.

Hillbillies really arn't bad people. I live in north Georga and some of the nicest folks I've met are real hillbillies. Very simple folk that don't require much. Very wise in ways of life, just not very adaptive to modern living. Things like computers frustrait the hell outta them and will generally die by their hands.

Inbreads are kinda like hillbillies only their too damn stupid to realize they they arn't good for anything aside from chaning oxygen to carbondioxide. Doesn't stop them from attempting to everything they can come up with and their lives generaly end with a "Hey ya'll watch this"

Ok, most of all that is done in complete jest. Call these ppl whatever you want. Somehow they have been sucessfull in spreading to every corner of the world. They arn't just in the south anymore, thats for sure. I've been all up and down the eastern coast and they are found everywhere I've been. Just dumb, stupid, thoughtless assholes. I try not to think about it though, lifes to short. However, I'm bound and determined not to be taken out by one of those idiots.

ok, I'm off my soapbox, I feel better now, lol.

Back