WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just turned American Pie into flac files. I forgot what amazing talent McLean is. Now I'll go and listen to a few artists mentioned here I am not familiar with.

'Riders On The Storm' by the Doors. This extended remastered version was taken from the WJGroup Files and combines the original 1971 2-Channel stereo version from their LA Woman album with the 4-channel Discrete version from the old Quadraphonic 8 Track version where there are 4 distinct discrete Channels. Combining the 4 Discrete Channel Version, and the 2- channel Stereo version produced an much enhanced digital version where the backgrounds sounds are much clearly heard, and some have never been heard before.

Last edited:
Joy to the World, Three Dog Night.

I was listening to Buddy Holly and observing some of the behind the curtains sounds. It's hard to hear around his amazing talent, but it's there.

The god of rock Alice Cooper Saturday 28th May 2022. First time I've seen him and it is a very good concert. Guitarists were all at the top of their game, drummer was the best I've ever seen. Alice was as fit as a fiddle jumping about tirelessly. Sound quality was also the best I've ever heard, every musician was so clear as to what they were individually doing. Overall the best concert I've been to, the quality was second to none.

Attachments

• IMG_1817.jpg
    IMG_1817.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1
The god of rock Alice Cooper Saturday 28th May 2022. First time I've seen him and it is a very good concert. Guitarists were all at the top of their game, drummer was the best I've ever seen. Alice was as fit as a fiddle jumping about tirelessly. Sound quality was also the best I've ever heard, every musician was so clear as to what they were individually doing. Overall the best concert I've been to, the quality was second to none.
Always puts on a great show and always has good musicians backing him

Back