WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice in Chains, Black gives way to Blue, Atmosphere, You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having, Black Label Society, Skullage, and just about anything from Tool.

I have an old Onkyo Integra receiver. My CD player is a older RadioShack Optimus/same thing as a Pioneer.

Attachments

• IMG_20220611_214936797.jpg
    IMG_20220611_214936797.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1
Listened to it for the first time, and apart from 'a day in the life' and 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds', the rest is just filler dirge.

OK, maybe 50 years ago when it was first released it may have been innovative and fresh, (I'm sure Firemedic can comment) but me no likely.

Screenshot_20220616-175316.jpg

Kathryn Grayson "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"

Last edited:
This one's a bit twangy, but it's one I tend to crank up in the shop... (The setup in the shop is a Denon receiver with four floor speakers up on shelves, two Sony surround speakers in conjunction with an older Altec Lansing computer speaker system with subwoofer. All fed from a small form factor PC and Sirius XM on a spare Samsung Galaxy Note phone. The companion system for local FM is a Dynaco FM reciever with Dynaco PAT 5 preamp ).

Last edited:

Sorry, can't get to that song due to needing Amazon Music Unlimited. I have Prime and pay $139 a year, however, even though Prime members get access to about 2 million songs for free, I have to pay MORE money for Music Unlimited to unlock Amazon’s 90-million song catalog and high-res streaming options.

Sorry, can't get to that song due to needing Amazon Music Unlimited. I have Prime and pay $139 a year, however, even though Prime members get access to about 2 million songs for free, I have to pay MORE money for Music Unlimited to unlock Amazon’s 90-million song catalog and high-res streaming options.
youtube

Seven minutes nine seconds long extended version of Hold The Line by Toto (studio version is 3:29):

Arguably the best band to cross the pond from the 🇺🇸 (the Velvet Underground being a strong conrender)

Screenshot_20220621-211456.jpg

Latest posts

Back