What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice "behind". Really like the saddle, cover and the exhaust.

How do you access the fuel tank, when you want to fill her up?

Nice "behind". Really like the saddle, cover and the exhaust.

How do you access the fuel tank, when you want to fill her up?

There’s a catch under the seat, it lifts up. When I get round to it I’m gonna extend the filler and come out of the tail piece with a flush filler cap. I’ve got the parts
82D5BCA1-D95B-4370-BA87-30AA0B60AD8D.jpeg already.

Last edited:
Mike B, that is BAAD-ASSS!!!! Im in the prosess of trying to create a "Roadster" tail piece. But you nailed this one!
Congrats looks great. I love the two tone seat too. LOL, Bet the mod monkey needed a smoke after this one.

Mike B, that is BAAD-ASSS!!!! Im in the prosess of trying to create a "Roadster" tail piece. But you nailed this one!
Congrats looks great. I love the two tone seat too. LOL, Bet the mod monkey needed a smoke after this one.
Thanks gentsvmax, it’s taken a lot of time and effort but it’s almost done.

4B7791BA-E798-4C81-9D2F-03E880141AF7.jpeg

This is a before pic of the frame after sand blasting and before PC. Wife had it done for my birthday and just showed it to me. I tried to post more pictures but it wouldn’t let me. Awesome wife

Well I noticed my vboost hasn't been working for weeks. NO BOOST and no whurring noise.

Today I took off the left scoop and looked at all connections,they were all mint clean. I opened the module and say nothing amiss. I tapped the box a bit with my screw driver and put everything back.

Turned the key and whurr-wee-shutter! It worked. For now at least. Thanks to you guys wisdom.

Well I noticed my vboost hasn't been working for weeks. NO BOOST and no whurring noise.

Today I took off the left scoop and looked at all connections,they were all mint clean. I opened the module and say nothing amiss. I tapped the box a bit with my screw driver and put everything back.

Turned the key and whurr-wee-shutter! It worked. For now at least. Thanks to you guys wisdom.

Damn, I spoke to soon its nit working this am

You probably need to strip back the coating on the main board of the control unit and resolder the connections where the wires enter the board. it's the larger flat black box under the left scoop.

You probably need to strip back the coating on the main board of the control unit and resolder the connections where the wires enter the board. it's the larger flat black box under the left scoop.
Thanks, any tips on how to get that amber stuff out of that box??

I score the sides and then carefully start peeling at the edge. Once you get it going it will come off decently.

Latest posts

Back