What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
…And I can’t just leave one comment about Pink Floyd. Sorry. Been listening to those guys with vigor since I was 13 years old. I zeroed in on them when “obscured by clouds” and “Meddle” were fresh. Yes, I became a "hippie" at an early age.

Had a chance to see the Charlotte show noted above and it was settled. In my opinion nobody else came or comes close - musically, lyrically, thematically. And in those days, Pink Floyd fans were a different breed. A far different breed. Now, everybody is a Pink Floyd fan. Amazing what they have done. Truly amazing. Too bad ego got in the way. Who knows what might’ve happened.

Last edited:
I believe this is indirectly related to this ignition question; What does the ignition box do? I am asking how the box determines timing. Does the pickup coil sense the "1st" trigger edge, then uses that edge to fire the coil then somehow advances timing based on RPM and (vacuum) until the "max advance" edge on flywheel) is sensed or is the 'max advance' point determined (with no fire) then the next rotation firing based on a calculated initial timing. I am confused as how timing is established between trigger points.
Just asking. Thank You .
Car care/Gear head program that airs here on AM radio has a promo where a guy asks how a posi trac rear end works.
Other guy answers "It just does".

Guy said this one has a knock . I am gonna get it fired up and see what it is. If it is a rod or something I am going to put the 98 motor in it I have sitting here.
Still, looking at it Id think your still ahead, good lookin machine from here.
Not all sunburnt, oxidized and rusted out like some Iv seen "rescued".

DTYRELL where can I get a paint job like that. that is my favorite scheme
I'm glad you like it! I painted it a long time ago. I'm sure you could find a person in your area that it capable. You just have to be patient with the tape. Other than that, it's an easy one to replicate. Good luck!

Got another one not the one I said I got a couple days ago.lol
Whoowee! That one looks to be full of goodies too.
You ever heard of cats knowing their about to die, they go off somewhere
to die alone and are never seen again?
I'm wondering if Vmax's have a way of knowing their about to kick, they find their way to a dark corner of the garage, a lonely shed or under some tarp, it give's up and is gone......they see a bright white light.......
Then Vmax's is feeling warmth, it come's to, it's rollin along on Kyle's tailer to begin it's after life in Florida!
Maybe it keep's it's identity and lives' on or maybe it donates it's organ's to give life to another .
Ill stay tuned for more posts from Kyles corner .

Whoowee! That one looks to be full of goodies too.
You ever heard of cats knowing their about to die, they go off somewhere
to die alone and are never seen again?
I'm wondering if Vmax's have a way of knowing their about to kick, they find their way to a dark corner of the garage, a lonely shed or under some tarp, it give's up and is gone......they see a bright white light.......
Then Vmax's is feeling warmth, it come's to, it's rollin along on Kyle's tailer to begin it's after life in Florida!
Maybe it keep's it's identity and lives' on or maybe it donates it's organ's to give life to another .
Ill stay tuned for more posts from Kyles corner .
Except I have lived in Tennessee over 6 years now .lol

Latest posts

Back