What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed the new halos. I think they look really awesome, especially on the all black 2018. Big shout out to Mike Kemp for putting together such an awesome halo kit. Intergrated with the turn signals. Definitely a plug and play. His kits had all the right connectors and color coded to make it easy to install, no guessing. With instructions and pictures.
I know you can find cheaper halos, but Mike has put together a great kit with quality parts. Very bright! Even comes with a flasher relay to fix the led fast flash issue.
If interested, he has just a few kits available on a first come basis. Look him up on FB to get his number to check on availability. Yesterday he had 4 left.

Looking forward to some night riding.

Attachments

• 20220908_232131.jpg
    20220908_232131.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220908_232204.jpg
    20220908_232204.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Installed the new halos. I think they look really awesome, especially on the all black 2018. Big shout out to Mike Kemp for putting together such an awesome halo kit. Intergrated with the turn signals. Definitely a plug and play. His kits had all the right connectors and color coded to make it easy to install, no guessing. With instructions and pictures.
I know you can find cheaper halos, but Mike has put together a great kit with quality parts. Very bright! Even comes with a flasher relay to fix the led fast flash issue.
I'll second this...glad I waited on Mike to get my kit as it was far better thought-out and constructed than anything I would have cobbled together.

Yanked the engine out if a 2004 today for 2nd gear repair. We had 2 5th gears go out at the rally last weekend which is strange one in a stock 07 and the other in a 1500 with a full undercut trans with maybe 3,000 Miles on it.

Attachments

• 20220922_120811.jpg
    20220922_120811.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220922_113010.jpg
    20220922_113010.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Yanked the engine out if a 2004 today for 2nd gear repair. We had 2 5th gears go out at the rally last weekend which is strange one in a stock 07 and the other in a 1500 with a full undercut trans with maybe 3,000 Miles on it.
Hopefully not one of our trans jobs?

Well today I cheated on my 85.while it was sitting in the garage. I drove to a buddies house. And took his gen2 for a spin.
Overall great bike. Power was amazing. This bike has a flashed ecu And full aftermarket exhaust. Only 2 things. I didn't really like.
1. Gen2s are tall. But I'm sure a lowering kit and shaved seat.would fix it.
2. These things is fat.you need to be bo legged.
Even with that said it was a fun ride.

I like the 'toffee' color, and the combo of the matte silver and black works well together with it. There was a Shovelhead that came in a similar color, and medium-brown isn't a color often used on H-D's. Their 2022 color 'wicked orange pearl' is a fade which crosses your bike's brown.

Harley-Davidson 2022 colors.png

I don't see orange color bikes here at all. I think I saw only other two during the summer. Riding season here is coming to an end. I was unaware of the Harley color, mine is an Audi color. Thank you Fire-medic.

Back