What does my Vmax and dog have in common

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I have 2 Austrialian cattle dogs. A red and a blue. What I've come to know is these guys are the Vmax of the dog world. My best description is there like a bad azz border collie. . They mixed Dingos,wild dogs from Austrailia, with domestic collies. They were bred for the Austrailan out back, For Extreme weather conditions, and herding cattle. They're a Bad azz, highly intelligent, tough, loyal dog, but like the vmax, if not handled properly they can turn your life upside down. The dog can shred your house in an hour, and the max will put you on the ground in the blink of an eye. Theres a local Akc dog show here this weekend. I went on line to see the breeds and just like a Vmax at a cruise night, Theres 41 golden retrievers, 21 Labs and 1 austrailian cattle dog. Here are some at work. You can see why they call them heelers.

http://youtu.be/iCyv3MeoYHI

Impressive!
But I gotta tell you - my three cats are every bit as intelligent, and as capable as any of these dogs. Could they do all this herding action?
OF COURSE they could.......they just choose NOT to.
All the cat owners out there will understand exactly what I'm talking about.
Cheers!

Impressive!
But I gotta tell you - my three cats are every bit as intelligent, and as capable as any of these dogs. Could they do all this herding action?
Cheers!

I agree Miles, I had a cat named bob. A big six toe super cat. He'd greet people at the door. Also a super hunter. He had a cat door, so more than one night I woke up to a rabbit squealing in my living room. Brought a mink in once. So he was more into killing, than herding:eusa_dance:

Our cats are very smart also. The have us all trained to meet their needs whenever they wish.

lol i thought we were going with the old Hd joke they both like to ride in the back of pickups!!!!

Impressive!
Cheers!

EXACTLY....I now have 2 cats.....but for the longest time I had one cat. Shadow....which is a beautiful black cat. She used to belong to my last X-wife, but when we got together....Shadow chose me as her owner.

I was at work for a couple of weeks when the (wife at the time) called and said that she was moving her boyfriend in. Well that pissed Shadow off....and she went outside. Shadow refused to come inside for food or water....and she spent about 2 months outside (until I snuck and got her). It was over 100 for about 90 days....and Shadow refused to go inside for food or water.

Now THATS loyalty.

impressive!
But i gotta tell you - my three cats are every bit as intelligent, and as capable as any of these dogs. Could they do all this herding action?
Of course they could.......they just choose not to.
All the cat owners out there will understand exactly what i'm talking about.
Cheers!

cooldude[1].giffatcat.jpgcat giphy.gif

I have 2 Austrialian cattle dogs. A red and a blue. What I've come to know is these guys are the Vmax of the dog world. My best description is there like a bad azz border collie. . They mixed Dingos,wild dogs from Austrailia, with domestic collies. They were bred for the Austrailan out back, For Extreme weather conditions, and herding cattle. They're a Bad azz, highly intelligent, tough, loyal dog, but like the vmax, if not handled properly they can turn your life upside down. The dog can shred your house in an hour, and the max will put you on the ground in the blink of an eye. Theres a local Akc dog show here this weekend. I went on line to see the breeds and just like a Vmax at a cruise night, Theres 41 golden retrievers, 21 Labs and 1 austrailian cattle dog. Here are some at work. You can see why they call them heelers.

http://youtu.be/iCyv3MeoYHI

Definitely a take no shit dog....and they love their work! Go ahead Bovine.....'Make my day!' :biglaugh:

Back