What height would you jump-from?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome! I could maybe do it up to 7-8 stories, but don't know how much past that I'd be willing to go

Id try it! Gradually getting higher of course, but then again, i aint quite right either, lol.

I would jump 3 feet that's all I have lift in me.

With a big enough bag, from the edge of outer space. Oh and a Bazillion Dollars.

We used to rappel down the sides of high-rises along the SE FL beach coast for practice in high-rise situations, on fire-rescue, but I wouldn't entertain a dive from the same heights. Actually, the buildings were taller, and I always got an elevated heart rate stepping-over the edge from whatever floor we were on, or off the roof.

Thanks, but I'll watch this daredevil, not try to out-do him. Have at-it, if you wish, I'll watch you, too.

There was an accident where the bag 'blow-off' valve malfunctioned and failed to release the air, and the stuntman bounced off the bag and was seriously-hurt. I can't recall the exact location, but I'm sure someone could google it.

That guy is like a cat that always lands on their feet... how he keeps jumping from higher and higher and not landing wrong and breaking his neck or back is pretty impressive.

Back