What I do when I'm bored and can't ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waylander

Reaction score
Too broke to ride my bike this weekend so I've cleaned my house over, mowed the lawns and did my laundry.

Still heaps of time before I go to work tomorrow so tonight I find myself playing around in MSpaint. I kinda like these and I think I'll be getting one of my renditions of the Yamaha Logo done for my bike.

Attachments

• Yamaha Badges.jpg
    Yamaha Badges.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 26
  • My tat.jpg
    My tat.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Vmax Badges.jpg
    Vmax Badges.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 25
Those really look good. I too like tribals a lot. Want us to take up a collection so you can go cruising with the BEAST?

The Waylander one I plan on getting as a tattoo when I can afford it.

Feel free to use the other ones for T-shirts though.

I could really go for the middle tribal design, small front and the other on back. Instead of the name Waylander, vmaxforum on top and .com in-between the horns right under the name. I don't get too exited anymore but that middle pair would be way different than anything out there.:clapping:

I could really go for the middle tribal design, small front and the other on back. Instead of the name Waylander, vmaxforum on top and .com in-between the horns right under the name. I don't get too exited anymore but that middle pair would be way different than anything out there.:clapping:
Hence why I'm getting that as my tattoo. It also took me the longest to do out of all of them

I'll play around tonight and see if I can get one done for you that might be a little bit better.

Here you go boss.

Attachments

• VmaxforuM.jpg
    VmaxforuM.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14

Here you go boss.

That's nice... except this is vmaxforum.NET not com LOL....

Trivialities Boss, mere trivialities. At my age, I need you guys to cut me a little slack. :worthy:

It would be nice if the rest would voice their opinion. I don't see a problem with having two types of shirts, depending on the surroundings. Hey if not, :bang head:

:rofl_200:

You work an 11 hour day in a tin shed factory lifting 150Kg worth of trusses and frames and shit all day see if you can get the little stuff like that right lol.

I'll fix it later on tonight and post it again.

Did a couple others for some mates of mine last night, one is a Hard-out Metallica fan (guess what he rides) and the other just likes anything Metal.

Attachments

• Allun.JPG
    Allun.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Slashwylde.JPG
    Slashwylde.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
That's some pretty good art work!:thumbs up: Maybe you should design artwork for tattoo artists, I'm sure there is a market for it.

Back