What is the matter with our own news reporters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-Max2012

Reaction score
Last night on Channel 11 here in NJ, there was a report about Dooms Day Preppers.
In the report, they reported what could bring the US to its knees. I'm not going to get into it on this computer simply because who know's who's reading these forums.

My question is.. Are these news reporters or the editors thinking about what is reported and what should left quite? It seems that sometimes they want to be the 1st to report something but they don't think about the information they're sharing.

It's the mentality of those that have no stockpiles are all ticked off that some do and think the better off should just share, without getting political it's all about entitlement, that nobody should have excessively more than the next and the lower class have all the rights to the fruits of sweat and labor of others.

Pee on them I say.

I prep, first rule was to never ever say how much, I refuse to share my three cans of beans with anyone!

Last night on Channel 11 here in NJ, there was a report about Dooms Day Preppers.
In the report, they reported what could bring the US to its knees. I'm not going to get into it on this computer simply because who know's who's reading these forums.

My question is.. Are these news reporters or the editors thinking about what is reported and what should left quite? It seems that sometimes they want to be the 1st to report something but they don't think about the information they're sharing.

I've questioned this many times....things like enemy troop movements, US troop deployment numbers, military strategies, etc......this stuff should not be public information....the people DO NOT have a right to know! I bet a good many American lives have been lost because of it.

I've questioned this many times....things like enemy troop movements, US troop deployment numbers, military strategies, etc......this stuff should not be public information....the people DO NOT have a right to know! I bet a good many American lives have been lost because of it.
You are so right about that.
What's worse is when our troops get ambushed because of this information, these same reporters want to be the 1st to break the story that our troops have been killed. Then they have the nerve to say at the end of the story, "our hearts goes out to their families". Bull shit.. if thier hearts goes out to their families, where the f_ck was their heads before they aired the information. I bet if the news had the plans for a WMD, they would air it..

silverado6x6
I have no problem with people prepping for the future at all, what ever they believe that future might be. That's their choice.
I was referring to the News Editors and Reporters broadcasting information that just shouldn't be broadcasted. When I saw that report, I had no problem with it until they put up an animation of what it would take to basically destroy the USA.. I was PISSED.. I mean, are these news reporters Americans or Anti-Americans.. You have to wonder.

Its all about ratings and shock value. Whomever can come up with the wildest news story...and gets the biggest ratings wins.

Back