What is your "old-fartness" level?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
Blood pressure is #1 sign of your health condition, considering heart attack and stroke are most common death reason. I am 62.
Today:
103_9234.JPG

Not to break anyone's heart but my wife's uncle was 66 and not one health issue and ran and worked out daily. He died from a heart attack so im glad you guys blood pressure is good but that don't mean you can't fall over from a heart attack so just keep that in mind.

Not to break anyone's heart but my wife's uncle was 66 and not one health issue and ran and worked out daily. He died from a heart attack so im glad you guys blood pressure is good but that don't mean you can't fall over from a heart attack so just keep that in mind.
I would like to see his picture and find out his blood pressure before dying. Some people have very high blood pressure and don't feel it and never check it.
I am lucky, if I eat junk food for a few days and my blood pressure goes up to 124, I feel it!!! I feel like s..t.

His blood pressure was normal his cholesterol was normal he seen a Dr atleast once a yr his dad was a dentist so he kept up on his health religiously. Obviously this isn't something normal I understand but my point is just cause your numbers look good or are good doesn't mean your safe from the reaper. Stay on the same path your on it seems like it's working but don't rely on those numbers to predict your how long your gonna live cause your never promised tomorrow.

That's why we should watch ldl levels ( bad cholesterol).
A lot of people's first sign of a heart attack. Is when they have one.

I'm 75 and keep an eye on my heart and sugar levels. Diabetic Type II, Cancer survivor , Covid survivor , Motorcycle survivor ( so far ) , and U.S. Army Combat Engineer survivor Veteran. I have dodged so many bullets in my lifetime , I know I'm on borrowed time. I appreciate every day I wake up and when I lie down. I ride when I feel like it and have a lady friend my age who loves me. and enjoys riding as well.

Except for some politicians / groups wanting to take my freedoms, I only hope for peace and love for everyone.

I've decided, concerning my death, I am going to wait until the very last moment.

👍
You are just a kid! Keep working out, so you are in good shape when you become an old fart like me!!!! :) 👍
what is your diet? Exercise?
I mostly eat rice/beans, veggies and grains, fruits when they are in season. I walk a couple of miles a day, we have lots of trails and parks here. I also get about 10 to 12 hrs of sleep a day. I don't really "work out", takin care of the property and cutting/splittin/stackin wood keeps me busy. I don't drink alcohol, never cared much for it, drink too much coffee I'm sure.

I mostly eat rice/beans, veggies and grains, fruits when they are in season. I walk a couple of miles a day, we have lots of trails and parks here. I also get about 10 to 12 hrs of sleep a day. I don't really "work out", takin care of the property and cutting/splittin/stackin wood keeps me busy. I don't drink alcohol, never cared much for it, drink too much coffee I'm sure.
I am pretty sure, you are a skinny guy. Definitely not overweight.

I am pretty sure, you are a skinny guy. Definitely not overweight.
Skinny? I guess that is relative, 6ft/212lbs, I range from 10 to 12 % body fat, blood work 6 mo ago came back good (cholesterol, LDL/HDL.. blah blah blah). I don't trust doctors that refuse to discuss lifestyle choices like diet or exercise but want to write scripts for statins/BP meds based on your age. I don't drink alcohol, don't eat sugar or processed foods what so ever, rarely eat meat (but sometimes). I take zero medications and have zero health issues. I'd say my greatest gift to my own health is that I just don't give a shit about a lot of "things", I live a stress free life and will remove people from my... circle? that introduce BS, drama or ignorance. My choices certainly are not for everyone but it works for me, I live in the mountains and rarely see more than 10 people in given week. I also have the luxury of incredible roads to ride right in my "back yard" and several bikes to choose from for my 2 wheel therapy :)

Last edited:
Skinny? I guess that is relative, 6ft/212lbs, I range from 10 to 12 % body fat, blood work 6 mo ago came back good (cholesterol, LDL/HDL.. blah blah blah). I don't trust doctors that refuse to discuss lifestyle choices like diet or exercise but want to write scripts for statins/BP meds based on your age. I don't drink alcohol, don't eat sugar or processed foods what so ever, rarely eat meat (but sometimes). I take zero medications and have zero health issues. I'd say my greatest gift to my own health is that I just don't give a shit about a lot of "things", I live a stress free life and will remove people from my... circle? that introduce BS, drama or ignorance. My choices certainly are not for everyone but it works for me, I live in the mountains and rarely see more than 10 people in given week. I also have the luxury of incredible roads to ride right in my "back yard" and several bikes to choose from for my 2 wheel therapy :)
Super!!!!! You'll live 150 years! 👍

That's why we should watch ldl levels ( bad cholesterol).
A lot of people's first sign of a heart attack. Is when they have one.
I run every day 30-40 min., running 2 hours is no big deal.

Back