What size are the V-Boost Tubes?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of dyno jet vboost eliminator tubes at home that I can measure later.They are about 3/16-1/4" thick.I made my own out of copper that are only 1/16" thick.Same OD.

I have a set of dyno jet vboost eliminator tubes at home that I can measure later.They are about 3/16-1/4" thick.I made my own out of copper that are only 1/16" thick.Same OD.

Yeah if it's not too much trouble, I need the OD and length. The carbs are getting rebuilt today and I need to find the pipe for the eliminator tubes to get it back together.

How do you like that mod?
I have mine apart right now, and was wondering about leaving them off. What other mods did you do to compliment this?

Jarrett

Stage 7 and hmf exhaust.A weber syncrometer is needed for syncing with out the butterflies.

1.394" long,1.636" OD,1.297"ID,.183 thick.

I would not do this unless you have stage 7 with the restrictors.It will not run right with the airbox off to sync it with the syncrometer.Stage 7 carbs run fine with no air cleaners.

thanks for the info shawn

1.394" long,1.636" OD,1.297"ID,.183 thick.

I would not do this unless you have stage 7 with the restrictors.It will not run right with the airbox off to sync it with the syncrometer.Stage 7 carbs run fine with no air cleaners.

Back