What the hell is wrong with these kids?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they are expelled and face civil prosecution from the teacher. The amount of disrespect from kids towards teachers these days is unbelievable. Many of their parents aren't much better. Someone who is willing to help your kids for shit pay should be held in extremely high regard.

It's not just the kids. While the kids did the deed, the parents have a roll in their upbringing. We've never hit our boys but they have the respect we give them. Something is wrong here.

complete disrespect for adults and authority. Makes me sick literally. They've publicly humiliated this teacher. This is what they should get.

2) A person convicted of the offense of assault with a bodily fluid shall be fined an amount not to exceed $1,000 or incarcerated in a county jail or a state prison for a term not to exceed 1 year, or both. ... (a) "Bodily fluid" means any bodily secretion, including but not limited to feces, urine, blood, and saliva.
45-5-214. Assault with bodily fluid.
leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/45/5/45-5-214.htm

Give them the year in jail. Then they can see how the teacher felt, the hard way:damn angry:

complete disrespect for adults and authority. Makes me sick literally. They've publicly humiliated this teacher. This is what they should get.

2) A person convicted of the offense of assault with a bodily fluid shall be fined an amount not to exceed $1,000 or incarcerated in a county jail or a state prison for a term not to exceed 1 year, or both. ... (a) "Bodily fluid" means any bodily secretion, including but not limited to feces, urine, blood, and saliva.
45-5-214. Assault with bodily fluid.
leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/45/5/45-5-214.htm

Give them the year in jail. Then they can see how the teacher felt, the hard way:damn angry:

I think this reaches well beyond a youthful prank. Ironically there have been more than a few teachers in the news recently that seem willing to suck it directly out of the student.

I'll bet the courts make an example of these kids, they have sure earned it. I was going to say they have it coming, but that would have been a tasteless pun, or maybe not so tasteless. Fuck it, I'm going to go have some coffee.

It's not just the kids. While the kids did the deed, the parents have a roll in their upbringing. We've never hit our boys but they have the respect we give them. Something is wrong here.

X2, the parents need to be accountable as well, not just for this but for any criminal behavior of their little bundles of joy.

Interesting read, not everyone would agree that its bad form to inflict ill disciplined little shits on the public. https://www.empoweringparents.com/a...ou-are-not-to-blame-for-your-childs-behavior/

Latest posts

Back