What tires are you running on your Gen2?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always done "sets" with tires. Anyone have good or bad experience mixing tires?
as far as sets go i don't think its a problem putting different tires on the max because its not a track bike for handling like the litre bikes or 600 that are made for handling remember this bike is a tank weight wise so its not like most people don't take this max to the race track unless its the drag strip. its make take anyways.

I have always done "sets" with tires. Anyone have good or bad experience mixing tires?
I mix them them with no problems but I don't corner hard at medium to high speeds.

Also I've had Shinko front tire problems. Hard to balance, seemed out of round and tread separation (2 small bulges). Front tire only.

Same here, with exception to my Harley days....didn't really matter then.

My bike handles as well now as it did when I had the Battlax on both ends, I don't see any issues.

Latest posts

Back