What would you do?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No brainer - you return the money. In fact, I'd have probably been reminding others of the same thing at the scene.

Couldn't keep it myself but I highly doubt it will turn up. In the end they will hold the thief responsible for the total sum stolen regardless of if he dropped some along the way.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

If I found $100 bill on the street and there was nobody nearby that had obviously dropped it I would probably keep it. If I saw the guy running out of the bank and dropping it then I'd probably return it. Once I had spent it, however, it's unlikely I would return it, even if the police issued that notice. As far as passers-by being prosecuted, good luck with THAT! How are they going to prove anyone picked up that cash AND saw the police notice/warning?

Does that make me a bad person, or just honest about what I would and would not do?

they prob have those folks on camera in or ooutside the bank picking up the dropped cash.

If I found $100 bill on the street and there was nobody nearby that had obviously dropped it I would probably keep it. If I saw the guy running out of the bank and dropping it then I'd probably return it. Once I had spent it, however, it's unlikely I would return it, even if the police issued that notice. As far as passers-by being prosecuted, good luck with THAT! How are they going to prove anyone picked up that cash AND saw the police notice/warning?

Does that make me a bad person, or just honest about what I would and would not do?

I think you probably have too many probably's!!:ummm:

Grab it and be gone!bank ain't hurt,FDIC insured.Split second decision yea.

Grab it and be gone!bank ain't hurt,FDIC insured.Split second decision yea.

"The bank ain't hurt"?

Speaking only for me: I think my banking fees are big enough already, without increasing them to help my bank pay higher FDIC insurance premiums because some crook robbed it, and threw the cash to the hounds on the sidewalk. .............just sayin'....

Well, s'pose it's a set-up.....tainted bait money with recorded serial numbers......ey?

You can't spend a dime off camera these days.....their gonna catch you, maybe not prosecute but you want to put up with all THAT crap? :hihi:

Well, s'pose it's a set-up.....tainted bait money with recorded serial numbers......ey?

You can't spend a dime off camera these days.....their gonna catch you, maybe not prosecute but you want to put up with all THAT crap? :hihi:

Yep....serial numbers are easy to trace.

FILE THEM F'KERS OFF!...........er........uh....oh wait.....we're talking about money. Never mind...:biglaugh:

LOL....that reminds me of others on this forum that have had their contraband destroyed in a freak volcano.

LOL....that reminds me of others on this forum that have had their contraband destroyed in a freak volcano.

Never know when those volcanoes are going to show up, could be in your back yard... You never know!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

FILE THEM F'KERS OFF!...........er........uh....oh wait.....we're talking about money. Never mind...:biglaugh:

Can't be done.....the stamping distorts the metal way down into the receiver, the FBI can still.......................oh....money....can't help ya there :blink000:

There are others?.......what a small world it is! :hihi::a014:

Unprecedented waterspout activity off the coast of Nairobi was the undoing for me....but that's a story for another day...........:biglaugh:

Back