Whatcha Carrying?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So roughly 2 months since acquiring the LCP380 and getting all the goodies on it, I have learned a couple things about it. Its a small gun. I dont have the biggest hands out there. But I also dont have the smallest. My pinky finger does not wrap the gun even with the mag extension. To be fair though, the mag extension only gives 0.4 inches more to the overall height of the gun. With it being such a small gun, in the beginning, I thought I had a misaligned barrel cause I was consistently off to the left of target even when the laser dot was on center. The problem was grip. As the gun fired, the gun would twist to my left giving me the errant shots. So, once I figured out to hold the gun, the gun became amazingly accurate. Since this is a 2 inch barrel, it will never do well in long shots. But 7 yards, it hits where I point it to. If the worst is ever to come and simply brandishing doesnt stop the threat, I know I have something accurate to get extra breathing holes. Cause its a 380....I know it doesnt have the stopping power of larger calibers. But 2 minutes with 7 holes in you....just like an engine with no oil....done.

1002221537a.jpg

Back