What'd You Do With Your Other Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patate657

Brownsville, tx
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the Challenger out a couple of days ago to use to pick up the new parts bike. Getting it ready again to return to Hibernation. As I was returning from the car wash, A beautiful Late Model Orange / Red Corvette pulled up to me and wanted to play. Had to show him that being a Beautiful Car, doesn't mean your fast. He got to see my 'Beautiful Rear Plates though.' HE HE He He......... 😜
P1090001.JPG

I’ve got a 2010 Ford Taurus Sho that was pretty quick for it’s day, I call it my old man sleeper car. All I’ve done to it is a CAI and muffler delete. It’s still very quiet but before the delete it was Tesla quiet and that drove me nuts. I would love to get a tune and an exhaust but the emissions tests here make it next to impossible, so I’m stuck with my 365hp for now. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I’ll flex on anything, hellcat, vette you name it. I know I’m going to lose but I love the rush! I’ve surprised a few people in it that may have been taken by surprise or didn’t realize they were in a race. Lol I always say to myself they’re lucky I’m not on my Gen 2 Vmax. I’ve got issues

Took the Challenger out a couple of days ago to use to pick up the new parts bike. Getting it ready again to return to Hibernation. As I was returning from the car wash, A beautiful Late Model Orange / Red Corvette pulled up to me and wanted to play. Had to show him that being a Beautiful Car, doesn't mean your fast. He got to see my 'Beautiful Rear Plates though.' HE HE He He......... 😜
View attachment 82010
Plum Crazy Purple? Super nice car!!! I have a 2010 White RT.

Been working on my off road toy. 2003 Ford Ranger. I solid axle swapped it back in 2010 with a D44 front end, 4.88 gears, and 35" tires. Finally have the parts together to do a full 1-ton swap with Dana 60/Ford 10.25 combo, air lockers front and rear, 5.38 gears, and 39's. Once this phase is complete, I will be looking for an explorer as a donor for a V8 swap.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510247032367.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510247032367.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20211130_125409.jpg
    20211130_125409.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back