Whatever floats yer boat....I guess

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A double wow, Man that's freakin cool. I hope no 1 late on try to come back and still the bike.

guess wont find oil in that one eh....
must been a pretty penny but guess so was the bill for king tut.

Im gonna be creamated And kept at the house,When the wife passes gonna stick me in there too.

Really..

How selfish, If we all chose to memorialize ourselves with such a large piece of land, we would all eventually starve.

I know the earth won't be here forever, but eventually space is going to be an issue.

As for the harley, I'll bite my tongue...

Really..

How selfish, If we all chose to memorialize ourselves with such a large piece of land, we would all eventually starve.

I know the earth won't be here forever, but eventually space is going to be an issue.

As for the harley, I'll bite my tongue...

Yea I agree. Harley jokes aside, if I died, I'd pass my bike onto someone else who shared the love of riding. And I've already got it in my will to be cremated. I often wonder how many miles of land are occupied by cemeteries.

Your bodily remains do nothing but take up space, so cremation seems logical.

How many miles of cemeteries is good question?

How many catacombs are filled with bones that have no meaning to anyone anymore. 1000's of years of dead rotting bodies....

Just a thought....

Personally, I think all Harleys should be buried with their owners. :rofl_200:

Ya'all are funnier than the cartoons !

Husband says to wife after 30 years of marriage " I want you to sell all my stuff when I die " . " Why 's that ? " says the devoted wife . " Cause I don't want you to marry some asshole and he gets to use all my stuff , " he replies . " Why would you think I would marry another asshole " , she retorts. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back