Wheel and frame straightening

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do. This bike was originally my buddies bike. He rode it for about 6 years before I knew him. When I first met him, the bike was developing more issues than he could handle. Carb boots were splitting, ignition coils were cracking. The motorcycle also had a Vetter system on it where the electrical was hacked on the bike and electrical connections were beginning to fail. The bike currently sits in my garage where it needs a complete restore. Its not something on my to do list right now and nor will it be in the foreseeable future.

This particular KZ from minor research came in 2 engine variants. the sub 1000cc engine and the bigger 1000cc engine. This one is the bigger 1000cc engine. View attachment 81685View attachment 81686

These are not recent pics. These pics are from about 10-12 years ago. But the looks are pretty much unchanged as the bike has now been garage kept.
when I bought mine, I expected to make good money reselling after a few months of riding. It turned out bikes 80-up with shaft have much lower value.
Yes I do. This bike was originally my buddies bike. He rode it for about 6 years before I knew him. When I first met him, the bike was developing more issues than he could handle. Carb boots were splitting, ignition coils were cracking. The motorcycle also had a Vetter system on it where the electrical was hacked on the bike and electrical connections were beginning to fail. The bike currently sits in my garage where it needs a complete restore. Its not something on my to do list right now and nor will it be in the foreseeable future.

This particular KZ from minor research came in 2 engine variants. the sub 1000cc engine and the bigger 1000cc engine. This one is the bigger 1000cc engine. View attachment 81685View attachment 81686

These are not recent pics. These pics are from about 10-12 years ago. But the looks are pretty much unchanged as the bike has now been garage kept.
I like it! This how my bikes usually look, when I buy them.

Back