wheel conversion ideas help me

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulhaworth

Reaction score
basically i would like to change the stock rear wheel for somethink more meaty or somethink that will help with handleing i would like to know what the cheepest and easest convertion is

thats the cheapest for sure.

best looking? cazz wheels from sean.

You should get in touch with Fred (aka wildweasel) He has done some really nice conversions. Not sure if he has the time but he defitely has the ability. Shipping to him would be cheaper than the US.

what's the price for this?, all it shows is the order form with "call for pricing".

thats the cheapest for sure.

best looking? cazz wheels from sean.

I'll give you that they're probably one of the lightest, but I'd disagree with your statement that they're the best looking.

I just had Kosman do a rear wheel for me too, it was about $700 plus shipping... They no longer do 17" wheels though and all their wheels are weld up now, I had them do a 18"x6" for mine but with the Shinko Verge 200/50-18 it's about 7lbs heavier than my stock wheel with the 170 Shinko on it :-( Being across the pond I'd highly advise to to hook up with weasel, from the looks of things on his posts the work looks top notch and he is a genuinely nice guy that helps alot of people on here..

Back